Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1822131888489902311

3 Likes

Haberman hitting back at Trump

The fund-raiser came amid a stretch of flailing and self-harm that began after President Biden’s July 21 withdrawal from the race and endorsement of Ms. Harris to succeed him. Close Trump allies have described this as the rockiest period of Mr. Trump’s campaign — and easily the worst since a late 2022 spree in which he mused about terminating parts of the Constitution and dined at Mar-a-Lago with a white supremacist and an outspoken antisemite.

Indeed, Mr. Trump has often been in a foul mood the past few weeks. He has ranted about Ms. Harris. He has called her “nasty,” on “Fox & Friends,” and a “bitch,” repeatedly, in private, according to two people who heard the remark on different occasions.

And, at the Aug. 2 fund-raiser, according to two people with knowledge of what took place, when a donor at the round-table discussion asked about Democrats trying to paint the Republican ticket as “weird,” Mr. Trump replied: “Not about me. They’re saying that about JD.”

Others are more concerned about what they are seeing in private polling. Two private polls conducted in Ohio recently by Republican pollsters — which Mr. Trump carried in 2020 with 53 percent of the vote — showed him receiving less than 50 percent of the vote against Ms. Harris in the state, according to a person with direct knowledge of the data.

:vince3:

11 Likes

William-moseley-hunt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

22 Likes

Yeah, if you had to explain both stories to your grandmother, the Vance one would be awkward but not really that hard to lay out. “When he was a teenage boy, he got frisky with a couch” basically conveys it. The Walz one is so bizarre that it would be impossible to explain through euphemisms and allusion.

8 Likes

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1822087181818528025?t=5aDbgD199ggeuh3z10BVdA&s=19

6 Likes

How is that easy to explain? My grandma would have had some followup questions.

Just tell your grandma about couchussy

4 Likes

I’m dying at Maggot Hag. Get roasted

4 Likes

Hey can we get someone to come on the news and tell us all about the probability the sun will come up tomorrow.

1 Like

Welp, we know what to do.

his last vp called his wife mother and it wasn’t until he added JD to the ticket that the weird rumors started

9 Likes

I actually think this will be a great excuse for people to use in order to dodge debates in the future.

“Why would I debate him? I will just crush him so badly that he will drop and they will find someone else Biden-style. Doing a whole new campaign is a pain in the ass. I will just stick to beating this guy.”

1 Like

Seen in Manhattan

4 Likes

That was my first thought lol

I am trying to decide if it’s better for Biden to remain silent or if he should publicly goad trump. Trump is so obsessed with him. If Biden started taunting trump and trump bites it might be worth it. Perhaps I am dreaming. Just keep trump on Biden and off his opponent.

3 Likes

Goad him. Trump continuing to just rant and rave about nonsense is exactly what we want.

1 Like

Questions about Vance, not the details of the story.

I’m not sure I like him attacking Biden. It’s easy for him to relax into calling Joe sleepy and in decline, whereas his attacks on Kamala are absolutely unhinged and costing him. We now have the NYT reporting that he called Harris a bitch. A little more goading and he will call her far worse in public or at the debate.

2 Likes

Even as of 2015, only an estimated 38% of the game’s players were female, according to one of Magic’s designers.

38 percent?

That’s WAY higher than I would have guessed.

14 Likes