Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Hoping this is the election where this dude’s comments on rape and incest come back to haunt the VP selection.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/04/us/politics/whats-rattling-trump-the-size-of-harriss-crowds.html

Trump’s gonna lose it next week when Kamala sells out rallies in seven cities

3 Likes

He needs his safe space.

9 Likes

ron filipkowski better hope trump doesn’t win. he’s just asking to get locked up on jan 21st

3 Likes

Even this response goes too far.

Trump is trying to set up a counter, looking for a compromise between the original debate and his ludicrous Fox debate.

The answer is “lol, buddy, t doesn’t work like that” not critiquing the specific details of his counter offer, because now you are down the slippery slope to negotiation.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Lmao cuck

5 Likes

He’s not trying to set up a counter. He’s backing out but wants to make it look like Harris is the one backing out.

3 Likes

If this guy gets got because he showed up to a debate he didn’t have to in order to win and then ducks a debate that he has to, thats… a nice end to this story.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I agree. I think he wants to debate. Just on better terms.

Who knows. Trying to read the mind of Trump seems a waste of time.

1 Like

Numbers really bad!!! “Major Recession A Real Possibility.” FoxNews

Donald Trump Truth Social 05:30 PM EST 08/04/24

STOCK MARKETS CRASHING. I TOLD YOU SO!!! KAMALA DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE. BIDEN IS SOUND ASLEEP. ALL CAUSED BY INEPT U.S. LEADERSHIP!

Donald Trump Truth Social 11:07 PM EST 08/04/24

1 Like

So if the market was up in anticipation of Trump winning what does it mean when the market is down… That’s gotta sting…

5 Likes

Joe DiMaggio gets a base hit in 56 consecutive games.

Game 57, no hits.

Donald Trump: JOKIN’ JOE SUCKS!

15 Likes

STOCK MARKETS ARE CRASHING, JOBS NUMBERS ARE TERRIBLE, WE ARE HEADING TO WORLD WAR lll, AND WE HAVE TWO OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT “LEADERS” IN HISTORY. THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!

Donald Trump Truth Social 08:12 AM EST 08/05/24

“Japan down 12%, India down 6%. Germany way down also. U.S. really bad. This is a preview of the world markets without Donald J. Trump in the White House. None of this happens if Trump is in. Kamala and the markets don’t go together. She’ll destroy the markets. She’s in power now and look at what is happening. One week of the fake media saying better polls and you get a market crash.” The Legendary Howard Lutnick!

Donald Trump Truth Social 08:27 AM EST 08/05/24

Of course there is a massive market downturn. Kamala is even worse than Crooked Joe. Markets will NEVER accept the Radical Left Lunatic that DESTROYED San Francisco and California, as a whole. Next move, THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024! You can’t play games with MARKETS. KAMALA CRASH!!!

Donald Trump Truth Social 09:45 AM EST 08/05/24

VOTERS HAVE A CHOICE — TRUMP PROSPERITY, OR THE KAMALA CRASH & GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024, NOT TO MENTION THE PROBABILITY OF WORLD WAR lll IF THESE VERY STUPID PEOPLE REMAIN IN OFFICE. REMEMBER, TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

Donald Trump Truth Social 09:59 AM EST 08/05/24

There’s more. I get the impression this is great news for Donald Trump.

3 Likes

3 Likes

dance

2 Likes

3 Likes

LOL @ EVERYTHING!!!

1 Like

The economy suddenly going south right before the election actually is one of the things I was mildly terrified about, because “shit’s broke and we better switch to the other guys to fix it” is probably the biggest (or only) things that will actually cause a subset of casuals to flip their votes.

It would actually be really depressing if a big downturn earns Trump the election, then he proceeds to massively fuck everything with more tax cuts, deporting everyone that’s doing cheap low-level jobs, implementing dumb tariffs that make a ton of shit more expensive, etc. Then blames everything on Biden and the lingering effects of his Marxist policies and of course they all believe it.

3 Likes

We also are overdue for a correction. Outside of the Covid blip which was very shortlived the markets have been on a massive upswing since the Great Recession. We haven’t really had the normal cyclical recession for a long time. It will be very bad luck if it happens right before the election.

It’s also possible the Fed totally fucked up this cycle by raising interest rates too much and for too long and we are in for some serious pain.