Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Oy oy…

Love that this has reached The Telegraph.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I feel like the line here is “Obviously not. Now answer my question”

I’d feel a bit dirty about it as shaming two consenting adults for the basis of their relationship isn’t great, but I’m willing to make an exception when Trump is involved.

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1816607972803371009?s=46

8 Likes

wtf

1 Like

Meh, shaming them for something they would not hesitate to shame others for is a venial sin imo.

7 Likes

this is triggering me. i might just start rewatching succession TONIGHT

4 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/25/us/politics/fbi-bullet-trump-rally.html

Where is the betting market that it was some piece of shrapnel off the teleprompter or similar. If there was evidence it was a bullet, Trump would have proudly displayed it. To obscure what happened just guarantees he is lying.

If we’re being honest about it, it’s going to be tough to definitively prove anything either way on this one. Proving a bullet did not actually graze his ear is going to be near impossible based on what we already know.

“It’s shocking Christopher Wray doesn’t know what the facts are, but that probably says more about his job performance — or lack thereof — than anything else,” Mr. Cheung said.

This is from a Trump guy but tbf I watched about 20 minutes of the hearing and Wray didn’t seem to know the answers to some pretty basic questions.

They probably had to dig out a piece of glass.

Even that doesn’t prove it. He could have been hit by both. Bullet first, then glass.

Please tell me which things I have said which are “happy fun land”, nor make believe. I am merely describing the state of things. Nothing I have said is prescriptive - you can feel free to jump off a bridge for all I care about what you think about what I’m saying,

If you are serious about your ideas, write draft laws, or a constitution, or a manifesto, or a treatise on government. All I see in your posting is an unrealistic desire for things to be better for everyone.

Oh please shove this condescension and gatekeeping up where it do not shine. I personally been heavily involved in local politics up to the state rep level for almost ten years now, and understand a lot of how this works. Oh, I can’t write law like your galaxy brain can - oh, woops, can’t have a serious opinion I guess.

Can you tell me a single thing I have written here that has been prescriptive, or even an ideal? I am merely describing the actual state of things and my thoughts about how bullshit they are. I don’t have a fix, because under the current system there does not seem to be one. I understand comfortable people like you who have not struggled see this system working fine, but the typical experience is not like that, and that is the source of my anger.

Also, please don’t kill kids on my tax dollars. If you need my “ideals” explained there and how I’d implement them and write them into law - I’d say, like, let’s not fund war crimes. Let’s engage and comply and ratify international law. Unfortunately, me as some joe shmoe on an internet forum does not have this power, but the people you vote for do. You may find these things unrealistic under your world view, but I think that’s more of an indictment on what type of person you are than anything else.

But it is actually a good idea! I’ll get to work on drafting something up. What a completely unserious post, good lord.

I don’t think the laws of physics would allow a shard of shattered glass to beat a bullet to the ear

1 Like

unless the glass was from an earlier shot.

1 Like

FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress yesterday that he wasn’t sure if I was hit by shrapnel, glass, or a bullet (the FBI never even checked!), but he was sure that Crooked Joe Biden was physically and cognitively “uneventful” - Wrong! That’s why he knows nothing about the terrorists and other criminals pouring into our Country at record levels. His only focus is destroying J6 Patriots, Raiding Mar-a-Lago, and saving Radical Left Lunatics, like the ones now in D.C. burning American flags and spray painting over our great National Monuments - with zero retribution. No, it was, unfortunately, a bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard. There was no glass, there was no shrapnel. The hospital called it a “bullet wound to the ear,” and that is what it was. No wonder the once storied FBI has lost the confidence of America!

1 Like

I was pretty sure he got hit by a bullet up until he made this statement. lol.

2 Likes