Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Iran owes Trump one too

idk, I think weā€™re expecting a lot from the SS to protect candidates in a country where any clown can go out and by a scoped rifle. Weā€™re probably lucky there havenā€™t been more assassinations in US politics.

2 Likes

I donā€™t blame him for wanting his shoes. He probably has some neuropathy and walking around a bunch of equipment in socks can be dangerous.

Iā€™m not paying enough attention I guess, but how did his shoes come off?

Prob when the agents jumped on him. They could easily have done more damage than the bullet.

If I get hit so hard my shoes come off one of two things has occurred: 1) I have been hit extremely hard and am definitely injured, or 2) My shoes were extremely loose. Iā€™m assuming Trump is #2 here, as usual. No wonder he has trouble with stairs, walking around with loose shoes like that.

Iā€™m planning on getting a sensible chuckle next week when we finally get a clean shot (not thatā€¦) of his ear and thereā€™s not a mark on it.

https://x.com/acnewsitics/status/1813051634479517951

2 Likes

Heā€™s no John McClane, thatā€™s for sure.

There was concern about these outdoor venues. I assume the reason they donā€™t go indoors is cost. Or maybe because Trump stiffed so many people on his previous tours that people wonā€™t work with him. Or they want what theyā€™re owed and cash up front. So Trump would rather risk it than pay.

1 Like

Lifts maybe?

https://x.com/WUTangKids/status/1812947055364698284

2 Likes

Thatā€™s certainly another factor, potentially overriding his other possible concerns.

That looked like a regular insole to me.

Hmm. I walk a lot and wear insoles otherwise my feet hurt. But I donā€™t think theyā€™d pop out like that if I tossed my shoes across the room, theyā€™re in there pretty snug.

Similar. I have to wear moulded insoles for my ridiculously flat feet. Not that I keep a spreadsheet but I canā€™t remember them ever falling out.

@LFS Itā€™s hard to tell from the blurry image but the heel looks to be a lot thicker than that of an average insole to me.

1 Like

The guess on Twitter was that he wears shoes with huge lifts so he shoes werenā€™t on very securely and the sudden movement made him slip out of them.

Seems to tally with the flat feet and not being eligible for 'nam duty - gotta keep the story straight!

lifts apparently fly off at the slightest jostling

1 Like

That makes sense, and Iā€™m serious about this being why he struggles with stairs.

ramps!

There were some very fine shoes, on both feet!

5 Likes