Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

I posted about him but I saw afterwards that he said that Biden’s been the most pro union President and that he was looking forward to talking at the DNC. So at least they’re going into it open eyed.

The GOP is running almost exclusively on anti-immigrant hysteria, which is smart.

They stopped caring about tax cuts back in 2012, at that point even the marks in the Republican Party were realizing the money was all going to the 0.1%. What Trump did was he gave the base all the racist dogwhistles and ignored all the bullshit trickle-down stuff no one actually believes in.

JD’s political ads are laser-focused on showing terrifying hordes of Mexicans, he famously went full Great Replacement Theory in one ad.

Obviously they will never do it. I’m just saying a savvy politician could move left economically and chessmate the Dems. The Dems are basically empty suits without a platform. People are starved for any progress on anything.

https://x.com/AccountableGOP/status/1812940196062642365?t=8EG5Gs67ovkW04HFqswBgg&s=19

i recognize this word debathification as a major mistake by the americans that plunged iraq into chaos after we invaded them 20 years ago…

cf295e1a-888e-4c95-8771-fb612b38cbbc_text

10 Likes

The anti-trade, anti-immigrant policy that Trump/Vance are obviously serious about are red meat for a good chunk of union members.

1 Like

Yea that part will stick. I don’t see how a policy of anti immigrant, tariffs, and low taxes for rich people can be sustainable overall though.

Trump is 80. Who cares about sustainable.

3 Likes

Biden has a better than any recent president (not sure if it rises to the level of “good”) record wrt unions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/07/09/joe-biden-unions-democrat/

1 Like

He sure made the trains run on time :+1:

Zero working class people would even know about most of this though right? Biden can’t sell his own achievements.

2 Likes

They will be sprinkling in some anti-trans hysteria for sure. Lots of Americans are susceptible to anti-trans narratives (“Men are pretending to be women to win at sports! They’re in your daughter’s bathroom!”), and it’s motivating red meat for their base.

Yeah, that’s a major weakness of Biden and a major strength oof Trump. Trump is a fantastic salesman and self-promoter even though he’s joke when it comes to administering anything.

5 Likes

That would be a good start imo

So maybe this kid did Trump a favor by exposing USSS before the pros showed up.

Isn’t Iran BFFs with Putin now? Why would they kill Trump?

Revenge. They’re big on revenge. But then who isn’t.

Edit: different artcle

https://apnews.com/article/ap-top-news-tehran-international-news-iraq-ali-khamenei-5597ff0f046a67805cc233d5933a53ed

Proud moment when your country’s entire covert forces is less effective than one kid with a ladder.

2 Likes

Another little mystery that’s bothering me is how Trump lost his shoes and why one of his first thoughts was wait, I need my shoes. Seems like the secret service guys should have carried him off like a giant sack of potatos, not let him stand there waiting to get his shoes back.

Anyone who would believe Trump saying this deserves what they get tbh