Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

30 minutes

1 Like

You kid but I have often thought how much better it must be to be right wing. To not give a fuck about anyone else and to revel in ignorance has to be so serene.

I honestly am jealous.

6 Likes

Hope his estate gets a refund on his shooting range dues

2 Likes

Yeah, that does seem pretty fucking weird now that I look at it.

1 Like

The best thing about Vance is he has absolutely no experience of any kind related to being VP or president. He can’t even claim the “I was a business man” schtick.

His only experience is literally deciding one day to grift the right and being really good at it.

2 Likes

Sounds like an unbeatable end boss for our faltering democracy.

2 Likes

Amen.

Lol at this being on Fox

6 Likes

“Might be America’s Hilter” is a winning campaign slogan in 2024.

18 Likes

I never thought it was the bullet that hit Trump’s ear, couldn’t it just be one of the others that was fired?

Average Fox Viewer: OK, and what about his bad side?

9 Likes

So close Elise, but not really.

The bad news is that no voter has sincerely cared about “experience” since roughly 1996.

3 Likes

The significance of Smoot’s ear is that it is a built-in error; it recognises that fallibility is ever-­present in human affairs 
 that it is an essential quality of human nature, and is at the root of human creativity.

How’s this for a reason
 He was a troubled kid with mental illness and super easy access to a gun and ammo

It could be another bullet but I think the photographer would have to be wrong about the shutter speed bc the streak is too long to be motion blur. Maybe it was actually 1/2000 s but the guy’s a pro, he should know. Or maybe the streak is some other kind of effect or artifact. :man_shrugging:t4:

Edit: After thinking about it on my walk, just assume the photographer gave the correct shutter speed. Then whatever caused this streak is moving ~700 ft/s. Too slow to be a bullet. So what is it? It could be the shard of glass that actually hit him or maybe a chunk of ear spinning away from its former home.

I watch a lot of Columbo and those aren’t really motives. Maybe he had a fight with his libertarian father, decided to bump off his dad’s hero. Idk but something set him off.

Chances we find out trumps team let it happen? I’m joking

9 Likes

https://x.com/ChiefTrumpster/status/1800921004472181168