College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

omg, this is unreal

Wtf is going on

1 Like

Iā€™m confused, he lost hours ago. Texas didnā€™t come close to covering the spread.

its a two week parlay. he won all 10 legs only this one left.

I am near death :skull:

Surely youā€™re regretting this compliment by this point in the broadcast. These idiots calling the game remotely from a desk in LA are doing a dreadful job and I am now significantly dumber than I was an hour ago.

Haha not at all, he amuses me. Legit lolā€™d when he said ā€œdarkness imprisoning meā€ when they were doing the lights out thing.

Easy W

2 Likes

Iā€™m convinced that some receivers go up for a contested ball ā€œhopingā€ to catch it, rather than being determined to grab it. It felt like Georgia receivers were just hoping a few times on that last drive.

(Iā€™m likely talking out of my ass.)

But then I have to watch that hideous field. Every year I forget how ugly it is, and every year it shocks me anew.

The moral here is if you take your foot off the gas against UGA youā€™re an idiot grats you played your self

1 Like

Unwinding with a classic big 10 nightcap

4 Likes

Oh well, 34-41 @Bama ought to be plenty good to keep us locked into the playoff picture.

Bama wonā€™t finish in the top 25 so donā€™t be so sure

I like the part where Fox Sports feels that theyā€™re allowed to just fuck up the down-and-distance graphics 40% of the time along with hiring a fucking caveman announce team and allowing them to announce it remotely. Just a really top-notch operation all around with this broadcast. ā€œEquipment penalty.ā€ Care to explain? Of course not! They donā€™t have anyone in the stadium, how would they explain anything that isnā€™t already obvious to the home audience?

I tip my cap to Petro for missing really obvious things and then 60 seconds later going ā€œoh!ā€ and explaining to the audience what the audience has already realized happened. I also like that he just keeps trusting the wrong graphics and then never mentioning that he plainly misspoke after the fact. Glad heā€™ll get paid well for his evening. Iā€™d like to get paid specifically to be that oxygen-deprived.

2 Likes

You give the pollsters and media too much credit. Thereā€™s a 4 next to their name right now! Thatā€™s all that matters.

1 Like

Iā€™m a UF alumā€¦

I was rooting for UGA for half a second there (the first and probably last half a second ever) when that dude was running open for the initial go ahead score. It was hilarious, but then it wasnā€™t. Thanks for not completely fucking it up Bama.

1 Like

Side Eye GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

Anyway, I spent more time watching SMU vs FSU rather than 'Bama UGA. I donā€™t regret it.

You have 1:30-ish vs a completely gassed Bama defense with all 3 TOs.

So of course you want to throw nothing but 30-yard jump balls.

Thatā€™s just common sense.

1 Like