College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Unfortunately it’s UGA/Bama, so most people will probably boo. But could you imagine Stanford/UCLA and a whole stadium pointing at Trump and laughing? His narcissist brain would explode.

1 Like

1:45, down 10, inside the 10, Minnie goes for it on 4th and 1.

Dumb decision. They got the first down by a whisker and then a TD but still, the value of 1)not ending the game and 2)the clock would seem to demand just kicking the ball.

They recover the onside kick but are flagged for offsides. Karma. Michigan recovers though I’m shocked the rules let them rekick.

jesus lol miss, you have a free play and this dumb QB does a half-ass scramble and fumbles? Fucking throw the ball you fucking idiot

1 Like

Michigan is really trying to lose this game.

I can’t tell if this is real or a joke.

saw it on CNN, not joking

1 Like

The filet-o-fish was the main head scratcher. He doesn’t seem like a filet-o-fish kind of guy.

Are McDonald’s and Dominos at the stadium? Or is he having it delivered?

Settling in to watch the OSU MSU game aaaaand…no I’m not because of fu*king Peacock.

1 Like

Why do they do this dumb shit? Is there literally ANY change in the ratings if they leave the dumb Dave Matthews thing out? I would literally rather watch another commercial

I don’t watch nearly as much fb as some of you but I know this much: Herbstreit is insufferable.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing Milroe on Heisman House next year

1 Like

THEYRE EATING THE DAWGS

5 Likes

Yes. Fuck that.

1 Like

Hopefully Trump calls Georgia losers

1 Like

Have to work today because holidays both giveth and taketh in China (week off for the national holiday).

Duck game at UCLA starts 11 am. Morning class will be done at 11:50 then I’m free until 14:30. If the Ducks blow this one I’m going to make every student in that afternoon class cry in order to make myself feel better.

1 Like

Here comes the fps

1 Like

I’m embarrassed on Georgia’s behalf

woof

When do we just start kneeling