College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

it really does

I want Miami in the playoff. Va Tech wasn’t making it anyway.

Wait, is it expanded this year?

yeah miami looks good for a bye even, top 12 even better.

They barely beat an awful team, they’ll blow a winnable game at some point

“Winnable” is the understatement of the year.

No dog in the race

If that play happened at the 40 yard line and it was one on one. Incomplete 100%

Dude dropped the ball as Soon as he hit the ground.

1 Like

I just don’t know if Washington is ready for all that Big Ten football. Piscataway is a tough road trip.

Pay to play is illegal so there’s usually not guarantees in writing for most NIL

Also, you said $100k is not a lot for a D1 star QB, but UNLV, like all but roughly 10 D1 schools, loses money on football and did before NIL was even a thing. UNLV has to be bottom 10th percentile booster revenue, to boot

It’s the wild west, and whoever told him $100k probably wasn’t even the entity who pledged to pay him and others for their name and likeness (which is not the same as pay to play)

it’s gameday yall

7 Likes

Just saw the VT-Miami ending. Not a catch. I don’t think there would be a big to-do about it if it was originally called incomplete.

awesome

Right, but it wasn’t

If originally called incomplete, fine, call stands, not enough evidence

But even looking at it now, sober, in high def, that’s a bad overturn

VT always gets fucked in moments like this. It never ends. They find the most painful ways to lose games

1 Like

And the final explanation given by the ACC was that an out of bounds player touched the loose ball. What? What about the fact that the receiver landed on his ass in the end zone with the ball in his hands? Who cares if it was punched out afterwards?

ACC refs have a history of being garbage. Lo and behold, the head ref last night was the same one that got suspended after blowing the Miami Duke game a few years back when Miami won on a crazy lateral play

https://x.com/kaitlancollins/status/1840059272563974179

1 Like

i know they can’t fly over the stadium but i sure hope he can see it at least once. gonna piiiiss him off

1 Like

Ad to go with plane.

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1840075663874646129

There was clear evidence. He literally didn’t catch the ball.

lol miss incoming

That’s a clear incompletion. Don’t do it refs.

Yeah, no question that’s incomplete.