College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

If I’m Ewers I will have played my final down for Longhorns.

Just hang it up and get ready for the draft, he is not needed and should focus on getting ready for the draft.

i kinda doubt a top hs recruit/1st round draft pick is wired like that

Nothing would make me happier this weekend than the Fighting Illini playing spoiler for Nebraska’s 400th consecutive sellout. Hopefully it is at least worthy of prime time!

Nice! Top 25 win on the road to spoil the celebration. This Illinois team will finish in the top half of the B1G, which is a pretty bold statement for the average season

1 Like

Nebraska pulled a Philly special at the end of the game, blowing a chance at a win in regulation.

3rd and 3 from the Illinois 21 with 3 min to go. Nebraska calls for a pass. Backup tight end is open in the end zone and Raiola misses him badly. 4th and 3 and out comes the kicking team (backup kicker btw).

He misses. Nebraska finally forces a punt to force OT.

Illinois scores in two plays.

NU false start. Sack. Sack. Short pass. Sack. Ball game.

Uh, @LFS, ur bois:

Not even sure being a Seahawks fan prepared me for this game. And Cougs fans, have some self-respect. This is NOT a game where you storm the field.

I only watched the first half (for some reason on local TV in LA?) and SJSU seemed super fired up and athletic. Reading the recap I am surprised the Cougs pulled it off. This seemed like a classic letdown game so I’m impressed they hung in.

Rough sequence if you had Nebraska o27.5 :neutral_face:

Not really sure why it’s so fun to watch Nebraska lose but man is it one of life’s joys

2 Likes

james madison has put up 53 IN THE FIRST HALF against north carolina in north carolina :skull:

https://x.com/Matt_DeGregorio/status/1837354629929042239

UM got a gift there. It really did not look like they got the 4th and 1 before the big TD run.

No review?

If you told me UNC scored 50 points and lost to JMU I would slap you with my glove. And that’s what happened

They would have lost even if JMU put up a second half goose egg.

Where are the stat geeks to tell us a power 5 team has never given up 50 in a half to a non-power 5 team.

1 Like

I don’t always root for Michigan, but when I do, it’s because I want absolute misery for USC and UCLA from here to eternity for breaking up the Pac-12.

8 Likes

USC can’t stop an offense that doesn’t pass. Ok!

1 Like

BY 20 lmao

SJSU played really well and I’ll find them very easy to root for to bolster the strength of the win the rest of the way. The Cougs did a fair amount of tripping over their own dicks, but I was thrilled to get the win despite the ugliness.

1 Like

200w (6)

3 Likes