College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Seattle area fans aren’t having the greatest week. Pete fired and now Deboer leaves for Alabama.

1 Like

2 Likes

Washington’s team next year is going to make TCU look like a dynasty in comparison.

2 Likes

first thought learning about their coach leaving was the n.c. rematch october 7th :+1:t3:

Their easiest home B10 game is Northwestern. Indiana on the road should be winnable.

They have two guarantee games (Lillard U and Eastern Michigan).

If they win all four of those they need to get two of Wazzu at Seahawks Stadium, @Rutgers and @Iowa.

UCLA at home isn’t impossible.

Hard to get to six wins.

As an Oregon fan I know I’m not the good guy here, but it will be one of the greatest college football moments if Wazzu beats UW in Seattle next year.

Hilarious how they call it a neutral location, which just happens to be situated in Seattle.

Anyway yes the Cougs should be out for blood. And it’s early in the season so would be an absolute kick in the teeth for UW. :pray: :pray: :pray:

i’ll never again see as great of a season as the one i just watched. kinda sad when i think about it like that. but the 2023 michigan season is one i’ll think and talk about forever. this team man.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/jasonscheer/status/1746649018418229316?t=LoXLzQrBdhxaHSB19W5p-g&s=19

shrug

I love your commitment to her.

Nat hasn’t let me down yet. There aren’t many people I can say that about.

1 Like

Dude did an amazing job this year.

Football: A+
Loyalty*: F

A lot of people in Tucson feeling betrayed today. I can’t help feel bad for them even though I’m a Sundevil.

*If there is such a thing.

1 Like

All the schools leaving the PAC-12 and fucking WSU and OSU in the ass: it’s just business

Many of those schools now getting fucked in the ass by the business: waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

I mean… fuck em. Arizona is broke because they’re fucking morons (240m shortfall in budgets because they miscalculated). Fisch earned a raise and they obviously couldn’t give it

I don’t want to defend UA but he got a big raise the year before. It made him the second highest-paid state employee (he got slightly less than Dillingham at ASU). Even under the best of circumstances, he wouldn’t have gotten much more if he stayed. His touching farewell statement doesn’t mention money.

https://x.com/CoachJeddFisch/status/1746694646452077027?s=20

Jed fisch turned asu into a top 10-15 type team. The market here isn’t “Arizona state employees”, it’s college football coaches. Fisch went from 3.25m to 7.35 million per year. UA offered 5m.

It’s not disloyal to leave to a new company for large amount of money

1 Like

They’re also mad that he did an interview last week where he said the only things you can possibly say when someone asks if you intend to stay long-term. He lied!

2 Likes

It’s not disloyal to leave to a new company for large amount of money

Of course not. It’s the hypocrisy that pisses me off.

Jed fisch turned asu

Well then, good luck to Fisch at WSU.

1 Like

You can’t blame a guy for selling out.

What the hell are we talking about here.