College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Fakest injury ever

1 Like

Lanning is a fucking moron.

And Bo Nix sucks.

Damn

Hey let’s start the final drive wasting a third of the remaining time remaining on a two yard pass.

Jesus Christ

Even ignoring the dumbass fourth down call they left over thirty seconds by snapping the ball early.

Then suddenly decide when we’re losing with a minute and a half left that there’s no need to hurry.

Huck the fuskies.

Elite recruiter is dumb as dog shit. News at eleven.

Chip Kelly had the Ducks running the clock out at the start of the fourth

Dan Lanning had us snapping the ball with 15 seconds left on the play clock with three minutes up by four with the opposition at best getting the ball back with no timeouts

Goddamn I wish the refs Pac 12ed that 3rd down catch at midfield and called it incomplete.

If the strategy was to give them the ball at midfield anyway.

https://twitter.com/NBCSports/status/1713329834129051722

4 Likes

:leolol:

1 Like

ND broadcasters are an embarrassment

caleb williams no doubt #1 pick huh

slam dunk #1 overall 10/18 72 yds 3 INT

I love NFL draft evaluators, nobody’s actually watching and they all are just copying whatever someone else says.

1 Like

would be the most bears thing ever to finally get the #1 overall pick and waste it on a Lincoln Riley system QB

there’s been a lot of player comps out there–but for me it’s funny how much he reminds me of Justin Fields

not quite as good of a runner tho

Poles is at the game, so he’s just trying not to get drafted by the Bears

I never understood the Caleb Williams hype.

Iowa did not have a WR make a catch last week, won
Iowa WR’s 2 catches for 13 yards won

Iowa QB over the last two games (2-0) 12/35 147 yards QBR’s of 6.4 and 2.0

I know you know but in case you don’t–single digit QBR is really, really bad

He’s athletic for QB and a gunslinger but it’s so so wonky. Takes too long with a hitch. Some just see “mahomes but better runner”

I see more Fields, too long decisions, just firing balls up there sometimes.

like every college QB, needs work, first thing to fix is his damn feet. second is to stop turning around all the time, fields does this once in a while but he does it all the time.

1 Like

Generational talent!

1 Like