College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

I keep getting tricked by second half shenanigans. Northwestern and Penn state were tied 10-10 so I turned it on. Then auburn was up Georgia 17-10 but now Georgia has tied it up and I am sure they will win by a bit.

Michiganā€™s is. 1. Michigan

standard 1st quarter big play given up, standard shutout broken in the late 4th quarter. they got dogs at every level. they have like 8 DL that are COMING on pass downs and the best one hasnā€™t even played yet.

obv iā€™m biased, but i feel like what 40 years of watching the sport means i can see. like 70% of games are them in the mode of playing madden on rookie and just completely jumping on everything before it happens lol.

Just woke up

What the fuck Oregon we are not doing this

Virginia found another way to lose today. Up 21-7 at half and won the turnover battle 4-1. Tough to lose in that situation, but they did it!

the neat thing the SEC has going for them is that when 2 SEC teams play each other and the SEC DEFENSE meme is completely inapplicable bc they both are real, real bad, you can just say SEC SPEED ON OFFENSE!

2 Likes

Good game for Pac 12 network. No one watched it and saw the Ducks struggle in the first quarter. Will only see 42-6.

UCF blew a 35-7 lead at home. 35-10 entering the fourth,yikes

1 Like

Ducks just announced throwback unis.

Show me a better looking uniform.

Ducks and Huskies both have byes so welcome to two weeks of hate. For those who donā€™t know:

1 Like

and they say Michigan ainā€™t play nobody

https://twitter.com/UMvsEveryone/status/1709972243382415834

Go Fresno. F the rest.

Unless Michigan portals hard for a QB next year things are going to be really shaky.

sounds like thatā€™s the plan.

next year is obv crazy, but i take solace in the 12-team playoff starting too.

Hope the selection committee does not sort by losses next year

As a fan looking to title. Not a great schedule.

As a season ticket holder. Great schedule.

1 Like

big ten announces conference schedules through 2028 (on their twitter in picture form if you care to look)

like just hold off you might absorb another conference by then

Iowa has 3 protected games, Neb/Min/Wis

Illinois getting purdue/NW every year, theyā€™re trying so hard for you and you still suck.

sidenoteā€“Illinois being first alphabetically with that many schools is just unreal thinking about it

also lol at USC not playing Oregon but playing Rutgers next year

1 Like

Are they scrapping divisions?

The teams Oregon is scheduled to play most are all the bigger brands. Maybe itā€™s just how things landed but reeks of NCAA Super League.

Yay premier matchups with no consequences for the loser.

1 Like

UT the early interception thrown

more SOFT behavior from o$uā€™s coach

What he do now?