College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

https://twitter.com/EMUFB/status/1609355283049979908?t=qwHqEve3L0TFUi4psR-i7A&s=19

5 Likes

It won’t last in it’s current format. Not with the portal rules as they are.

If it is performance based, who gets punished? If the booster makes a deal with the kid and doesn’t tell the university, program would still get punished?

It’s possible nobody is ever going to get punished.

What can the ncaa do? I think it’s more likely the P5 form a new governing body.

no idea. i believe states have individual NIL laws that have to be followed, and it’s on the student to report their NIL deals to the school.

then the thing i read a while ago said there are certain things that are prohibited like performance requirements, and no show obligations(so if you get 100k for an autograph event you must show up or its a violation).

This DC they hired is lolbad.

wow if uga doesn’t get a Touchdown here, that would be crazy.

WTF

Men against boys.

this is certainly seeming likely after those last two uga drives.

Short yardage shotgun

Never, ever ever ever works

I’ve got a moneyline and a spread bet against OSU with my buddy who works at UGA. Still feel good about both.

That was a really tough catch by #10.

seems dumb to kneel when you could just run it and see if you get a big play, and if not then just let the half end…

ridiculously conservative to kneel it out imo.

the near interception on the previous play seems to have spooked Kirby

Is a pick 6 considered a luckbox? Like should we treat all INTs the same in terms of teams’ badness? Genuinely curious for opinions.

Incredibly annoying the team we curb stomped might get a layup natty

Michigan hit the underside of the rim on that layup.

1 Like

TCU tied CFB record for pick sixes in a season. They got four total, two versus Michigan, two versus Iowa state.

Obviously you want to mitigate points you allow off turnovers and that is blown on a pick six, but I don’t agree with the sentiment that they’re necessary worse to throw than any other interception. I understand a lot of easy pick sixes are throws to the flat where there is no way to stop it, but I think pick sixes are a lot luck.

1 Like

Oh well it’s just money I suppose right Mrs Wilson?

1 Like