College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

The book was ok. Has a grumpy old man feel. Changed his name from OVE to OTTO. No one is going to see it.

Love the goalposts shifting from ā€œMichigan isnā€™t a good teamā€ to ā€œMichigan canā€™t win a big gameā€ to ā€œMichigan canā€™t beat Michigan Stateā€ to ā€œMichigan canā€™t beat Ohio Stateā€ to ā€œMichigan canā€™t win a bowl gameā€

Gone are the days when Michigan was Texas level and claiming to be nationally elite. Weā€™re an actually good team that laid an egg.

2 Likes

2 pick 6s and 2 times scoring 0 points for the 1 yard line, lose on the last possession, ā€œlol Michigan sucks,ā€ jlaw ok

2 Likes

So, about 10 min ago, I had a great idea, ā€œLetā€™s have a gander at 22 SE for the ILP meltdown. It will be exquisite.ā€

Didnā€™t happen. Just a few posts and approx zero butthurt. I am disappoint.

ā€¦and those 7 were largely because Iowaā€™s defense got them good field positionā€¦

Rut Roh Georgia.

Damn what a play by Stroud.

How the fuck did Michigan beat these guys

What a play

lol SEC

1 Like

BTT right there

Maybe Ohio St was hungover for the Michigan game.

it is interesting to see stroud get off his spot and still connect

How so? Every game will matter more for the top 20-40 teams.

Everyone else, maybe so. NIL will also be a factor as 1 good season could net you 100K.

Anyone have a good handle on the going NIL rate for a top college QB. Are they over $1Million/yr?

no one knows really

i thought maye got offered 5 millionā€¦ that was the rumor that Pat Narduzzi(pitt coach)was talking about.

That was debunked.

$8 million is the top believable rumor. This was for a high school junior. 2 million a year.

Only legal since it isnā€™t officially connected to a university.

i think you have to just give them the money. it canā€™t be ā€œperformanceā€ based or anything. which is why there was some case of a kid quitting football and keeping his NIL money.

Ohio Stateā€™s defense just isnā€™t going going to hold up in this game. Theyā€™re going to have to score all the points.