College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Guys, don’t ever make fun of the SEC. It’s not nice. Real people’s feelings will be hurt

1 Like

I mean, I’ve told you directly several times.

Why are you so mad? This has been the lightest of ribbing.

I am stuck going to a random bar up here in WI to watch the Michigan game. None of the gfs brothers have cable tv lol.

You can just use your own cable TV login to watch the games on the ESPN app on one of your brothers gfs TVs

Apparently K State going for it on 4th in the first half wasn’t because of anything other than their punter being a guy whose net EV is like 15 yards per punt

Michigan might get got by TCU. I’m legitimately worried about TCU’s offense because they have WRs capable of mossing people. Will Johnson is going to be an elite CB, but he’s still a freshman. Green/Turner are both good, but struggle making plays on deep balls. We dealt with this against OSU by bracketing deep, but they still got Michigan once and they didn’t take other shots that were probably open.

On offense, the OL has to mash. The key to the 3-3-5 is a DT that can hold up to doubles, and can a 3* freshman DT hold up on his own against the best center/guard combo in the nation? If they can plant that guy, the LBs can’t stay clean, and they’ll die in a flurry of 6-10 yard runs. I’m worried about Edwards hand too, and the Corum injury really blows for this game.

I expect Michigan to try to threaten both edges at once a lot with QB runs to one side paired with split zone or power schemes to the other. Also think we’ll get a lot of this combo:

If Loveland has a big game, Michigan wins going away.

TCU could also blitz their LBs hard every game and Michigan could just do nothing about it like they did against Illinois, but I don’t think they can do that without giving up explosives.

Agreed

The best part of this Iowa game is Ferentz^2 will use this shitty offensive performance to justify not changing anything about their shit approach that guarantees they will never win the big ten.

This was never the argument.

You simply move the goalposts every time because the conversation is an extension of your neverending quest for board points.

I’m not sure what you expect me to do when you attempt to render me a cartoon; obviously Chads does the same thing. That is more of a statement of who you are as opposed to whatever definition of intelligence you are applying to me.

I forgot you’re Arkansas. Pretend I said Missouri would beat Michigan

Look dude it was. It really was. You claimed that it wasn’t, then moved the bar to just beyond the cite I put in. Seems like you’re incapable of trash talking without getting butthurt, so ttyl.

I tried that and it only generated an error, for whatever reason.

Iowa under hit. lol what a stupid team and stupid game.

It often does that for me till I retry. It’s a finnicky stupid app.

But maybe it’s a sign to enjoy a break from the in laws

hold on, Iowa going deep on PA for some reason.

These are the arguments I was making:

Deflecting away from UM’s soft schedule by claiming any random SEC team has a similar schedule is bullshit.

Michigan would be a 3 loss team in the west.

I just want the record set straight before you launch into your usual mo of making shit up anytime you are challenged.

Must burn to constantly get corrected by who you perceive as the weakest here.

Maybe you should head back over to the soccer thread and incorrectly cite rules.

1 Like

Counterpoint: this k state team beat TCU

Twice essentially. TCU only beat KSU the first time because KSU got down to their third string qb.

Claiming that Michigan would be a three loss team in the SECw when they would be favored per SP+/Sagarin/FPI by double digits against everyone but bama is a take (and be favored against bama in sp+/sagarin).

Y’all still talking about 2019 when we are talking about the UM team in 2022 in the SEC west