College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Thanks for coming down K state

1 Like

Ohio line down to 5, WTF

also-ran team in weakest SEC division is somehow crushing midwest powerhouse conference champ, Iā€™m having trouble squaring this with all of the definitive pronouncements of SEC irrelevance from ikes

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry can you check the score of the other game and lmk what it is?

Who put on this blowout Superbowl from the late 80s/early 90s, and where did the Sugar Bowl go?

1 Like

Yā€™all can sweat the over/under in the Iowa Kentucky game

I expect you will get everything you hope for.

what other game this is the only game

oh wait Iā€™m supposed to be upset because (squints at notes) kentucky is losing, ah I see

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s just semantics, but hard for me to call a conference that only has 2 schools in the Midwest a Midwest anything.

2 Likes

Pvn tbf you werenā€™t in here telling me that the middle of the sec would beat michigan so this trolling is less for you. Congrats on the second bowl win of the season for the sec against the team ranked second out of the big 12 though. Great season for bama.

Facts ainā€™t got nothing to do with what that post was lol

yeah, this is literally the worst season bama has had in a decade, and it ended with the sugar bowl, sick burn ikes

well if you told me Iowa would score 21 by half; Iā€™d be asking 2 or 3 defensive TDā€™s?

O/U for defensive TD in the game had to be the lowest odds ever and still probably +EV play of the day but I slept too long doh

You never gave an answer so who knows what you think.

Michigan would have absolutely been a 3 loss team playing in the SEC west the past decade.

You posture like some kind of authority but youā€™re really just a poor manā€™s Kanell.

Arkansas would beat Michigan

Lol sure. and?

Btw dude you really donā€™t understand this but Iā€™m making fun of you. Seriously. Iā€™ll even break character and say that the bowl games have moved my opinion basically not at all. SEC is having a comparatively down year though. Thatā€™s 100% true.

Cfb trolling is just the best. Truly.

1 Like

Naw, I just assumed you werenā€™t an intellectually dishonest prick as your reputation precedes.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Wasnā€™t really interested in the Michigan game but gotta say Iā€™m getting a bit excited at the thought of them blowing it now

1 Like