College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

When we recruited him it was a very interesting situation. The offense we setup was not to his strength and we were not confident in him signing. There was a chance he was going to play defense somewhere. When he signed the offensive staff made a decision to move to the more pure spread rpo, triple option. An absolutely amazing move that took a ton of work but paid off more than any of us could imagine.

2 Likes

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell attended the game in support of his nephew, Jackson State sophomore defensive lineman Charlton ā€œCharlieā€ Goodell.

wait, what

wonder if thatā€™s the white guy i saw and thought ā€œwhat?ā€

Itā€™s not. Look at the pic. Thereā€™s a story about it recently but I didnā€™t read it.

https://twitter.com/kyronsamuels/status/1604304326213640193

nice, last season was playing qb their injury situation was so bad

That transfer portal work though is legit.

1 Like

2 weeks ago ā€œexhibition gamesā€ didnā€™t matter. Ofc, now that weā€™ve reached the point where they matter the least they ever have, they somehow count. Interesting how that works.

Dude they donā€™t matter, but Iā€™m going to make fun of you when you get blown the fuck out by Oregon St, and youā€™re going to have to deal with it.

Deal with you proving your ignorance every week?

No worries.

@Needle iā€™m gonna need scouting on michiganā€™s newest edge rusher, Josaiah Stewart.

from THE Coastal Carolina :+1:t3:

:eyes:

1 Like

Proving my ignorance by making fun of a SEC team sucking ass? I guess so. Did they not suck ass? Did they kick a fg down 30? Were they not soft in that game?

I donā€™t usually expect much from a team that has 20 players sitting out of the bowl game.

Kicking the field goal was sad but Iā€™m not sure I wouldnā€™t have done the same thing.

Thereā€™s not expecting much, and losing 30-0. When that happens, a single post making fun of Florida and SECbros seems more than fair.

Boey Heisman coming back next year.

This is fair.

I cannot stand Florida and their 2009 game against Arkansas is one of the clearest examples of riggage you will see.

Also donā€™t really want the rep here of salty sec bro so, suffice to say, Iā€™m happy for all the UM fans here.

2 Likes

Canā€™t miss UCONN v Marshall!

saban has discarded scholarship limits

1 Like