College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Lol

Mike Leach took an interest in Donald Trump more than 15 years ago when he read the now-U.S. president’s literary work while flying from Lubbock, Texas, to New York City with his family.

1 Like

so awesome, leach was oklahoma oc and had a player “accidentally” drop a fake play script in front of the texas coaches pregame… got ‘em for 17 first quarter points.

1 Like

This is MF Doom level chicanery.

Leach always came across as a rural version of Bill Walton to me.

As for Craig James’ son, hard to take the word of a man that killed 5 sex workers.

3 Likes

i was periodically giggling the whole time reading it.

1 Like

definitely dead

@Needle thoughts?

1 Like

I have a very hard time seeing him going anywhere besides Auburn with Hugh Freeze

CRANK UP THE RUMOR MILL

https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin/status/1603492531903291392

1 Like

Is Lane really trying to get 2 raises in one offseason?

That’s against TOS!

1 Like

Michigan is taking a bunch of random 3 stars with no other legit offers in the 2023 class, WTF. The most recent commit is outside the top 75 players in his class in the state of Ohio.

Yeah a lot of things went wrong in 2023 class, Starting with harbaugh flirting with the nfl and losing both coordinators.

2024 looks good though

Got bowl games today!

UTSA vs Troy should be fun.

I actually hate games like that, not from a quality or entertainment standpoint.

But I really wish that the best of the G5 teams would get a crack at a P5 school. Let them have a shot at a team like Oregon State or NC State.

Best G5 team is Tulane though.

Sun belt is going to be a force imo in the future

looks like it’s just fresno state vs washington state, baylor air force, ucf duke, usc tulane

they used to force some shitty big ten team to play the mac

but as noted, now the best G5 team automatically gets a shot, has for awhile now. This year that’s Tulane getting USC

I mean, Northern Illinois got the Orange Bowl ten years ago.

Hopefully, Tulane is about to lose their d coordinator.

Right, but that’s basically the only game. I’m saying there should be more like that instead of FOUR SEC vs Big Ten games.

Maybe 2,000 people at Fenway.

1 Like

isn’t this a rivalry historically?