TCU
OSU

Is a travesty.

1 Like

unless it means bama jumps o$u.

bc that would be a-mazing.

1 Like

I am pleased

still obv depends, but so far, i think we just watched the greatest season of michigan football. ever. :man_shrugging:t3:

hard to appreciate in the moment, but 13-0. two straight conference titles. two straight o$u blowouts. two straight playoff bids.

we’re 13-0 :flushed:

2 Likes

Im all for OSU getting jumped. Or getting butt rolled by Georgia.

3 Likes

Good times. These are the good times.

3 Likes

Maybe more personal info than I want in a screenshot

1 Like

Prediction for tomorrow:

1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. Ohio State
  4. TCU

Committee is gonna go for the ratings bomb in the semifinal plus the guarantee that one of the two biggest draws (Michigan or OSU) makes the title game against Georgia.

2 Likes

Maybe, I’m sure I talked about this at 2+2, but I actually grew up a MSU fan. My mom and dad both did undergrad at MSU and grad school at UM. My first home was actually Northwood Married Housing on North Campus.

So I was a MSU fan during the 90s. The infamous 2001 1 second left game? I was a MSU fan. I rubbed that shit into all my friends faces, who were all UM fans of course (with one oddball ND fan mixed in). I got some good times in with basketball (early Izzo teams with Cleaves, Snow, Respert, etc), but football was nearly always a disaster.

That all turned in 2003ish. I applied to UM and MSU only before picking UM because it fit me better. So I start cheering for Michigan then. Had some good times but never the Big Ten Championship.

I’m in and out of the athletics department while I got sick and got better. Damn near collapsed during Braylonfest because I stayed for the whole thing while experiencing heart failure. Hart was my next door neighbor (I had the fake ID in the dorm so I bought alcohol for a lot of us, he liked the grosses fucking drinks (Hulk - hypnotiq and Hennessy), so we all cheered for him.

I never had an OSU win in undergrad. Hell I couldn’t even go to OSU games because I was always in conflict with my own schedule. Meanwhile MSU went on their shitty fucking run right after I graduated while my little sister went there. I love her, but fuck that bullshit.

Just never know when this kind of stuff will end or if it will ever come back even. Last year I thought there was zero chance it would happen. This year I thought maybe, but definitely underdogs. Gotta enjoy these wins.

2 Likes

Every single year they’ve had an opportunity to do this, they haven’t. Can’t imagine they would now… well that’s a lie they totally could but I think it’s unlikely I suppose.

The amazing thing about that game is that Purdue WR’s absolutely balled out across the board. Won damn near every 50/50 ball and made 2-3 huge plays they had no right to, and Purdue still didn’t cover.

Don’t agree with that, they got their lunch eaten for two picks as well. AOC played waaaay better than he has all year.

Last line is “anoint the national champion.”

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DickieV/status/1599126390074327041?t=nYqmlMYpQydcZbE8AMi5Ew&s=19

1 Like

Sorry, I’m already married.

2 Likes

Would Bama be in if they’d beaten LSU and then lost by 20 to Georgia?

Of course yes. They are talking about them getting in with 2 losses and no real signature win.

Ok. Wasn’t sure if that was people with cachet or idiot talking heads but of course they are the same thing in CFB.

I would say a one loss Bama team is always getting unless there are 4 teams that go 12-0 or 13-0

Even then. 11-1 12-1 Bama probably gets in over 13-0 UCONN

Georgia
Michigan
Tennessee
Alabama

Those are the top 4 ranked by quality of wins, rather than loss quality.