College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

If I had a son, I hope he would marry Deuce

1 Like

Welcome to CFP Alabama!

2 Likes

Me giving too small sign to Vaughn

Sheet ffffffffff

It will be funny if they wind up sticking them in but Bryce Young and Will Anderson have already peaced out of town because they thought the team was going to the Nylon Bowl

2 Likes

The good news for uga/um fans is tcu not getting blown out yet, will be harder for committee to justify bama over tcu if itā€™s close loss but they might just do it anyways

But man that would be brutal for UM/uga fans if they go from potentially facing tcu/usc to oh st/bama. Probably around a 15% drop in title equity for both teams

2 Likes

Hunger Games coming up!

Er I mean Dr. Pepper tuition giveaway coming up!

Yes.

1 Like

Regardless of how this game turns out, going to be happy for horny toads. Obviously I want them to get in the CFP. I have no delusions of them winning there.

People have convinced me they may still have a shot even if they lose. Obviously winning makes it easy.

Always the best.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a mixture that is more the former than the latter, at least for most fansā€™ liking

The wording is ambiguous but it does make allusions to power rankings rather than simply ā€œresumeā€

Committee does whatever it wants to do, but it almost always ends up going with the teams that will make the most $$$ if itā€™s even close

1 Like

12-1 > 11-1?

1 Like

Katelyn needs to get off that caffeine free Dr Pepper shit.

they are supposed to pick the teams that will make the most money without costing the committee enough credibility to expose it as the joke that it is

3 Likes

Holy shit thatā€™s wild. Iā€™ve never seen that before.

1 Like

I thought his hand was moving forward and got stopped. But I am biased.

hot take: it should be illegal for two teams in the same conference to have the same colors

1 Like

So Georgia vs Alabama and Ohio State vs Michigan then?