College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Hot take. If KSU wins, Tennessee should get in over Bama. I know they won’t and committee has already decided because it’s Bama, but swap their results and Bama is still ranked higher

Hooker tore his acl.

At least now that the futbol is officially over, we can watch a real sport! I’m not rooting for any single team today, just the max competitiveness and hopefully some pain.

1 Like

Why is KSU -1 :flushed:

If TCU/LSU win, they rig it so it isn’t UM/OSU right? Because otherwise, Georgia should def throw their game.

1 Like

They basically did that last year so that bama and Georgia didn’t play

1 Like

I’m horny

My friend who is also a bookmaker took a $100 futures bet from someone at the beginning of the season for Tennessee to win the championship at 300-1 and walked around with his butt cheeks clinched all year until they lost to South Carolina so this would be hilarious :laughing:

TCoUchdown

TCU hasn’t gotten any pass rush so far. KSU Qb has been totally protected.

DEUCE

Short kings represent

Because of DEUCE

Refs killing me.

Such a horrible call. Two horrible calls so far.

You need to respect their authoritah

1 Like

The committee rigging the seeds in the most shameless made-for-TV way possible would be straight guillotines if I became dictator.

Let’s see how they manage to not have UM/OSU 2/3 after TCU loses and Georgia wins.

1 Like

Michigan loses, that’s how

2 Likes

Yeah this is the part I’m most curious about. They clearly steer away from semifinal rematches.

Maybe they just put TCU in at the 3 anyways. But you can’t really bump Michigan to #1 after they beat mighty Purdue, and if OSU is the 4 if TCU wins, it makes no sense to make Bama the 3 if TCU loses.

KNOWLES KNOWS