College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Also I find it truly hilarious some poor kid is stumbling around the Ohio State campus peeling red X’s off of every single “M.”

3 Likes

I assume you’ve ventured into Eleven Warriors?

Here’s a spicy sample:

CJ is the anti Tebow. All talent NO heart, no clutch, no leadership.

:vince3:

Sagarin predictor is pretty wild. Numbers 2, 3, 4, 6 (Texas lol), 7, 8, 9, 11 are all basically out or on very thin chances with USC beating ND.

Georgia is about 5 points clear of Michigan at #5, Michigan is about 6 points clear of TCU/USC who are essentially the same.

I mean… I feel like Michigan is going to be a favorite in a CFP semi-final. Which is insane.

1 Like

I’m calculating about 25% chance that Georgia, Michigan, TCU, and USC all win. This Nate model is wild though. Imagine putting your name on this:

As a TCU stan, I have to say I have zero faith they won’t get screwed even if the win the championship game.

I’ll take K. St. not winning a national title at -3333 if anyone wants action.

I woke up today and it wasnt a dream. Two years in a row over the Buckeyes is something I have not experienced in a long time. It was super stressful. My emotions made be drink three beers and smoke three joints in the second half. Went from stressed out to Jubilent. I had thought about an afternoon of poker but was incapable of travelling.

3 Likes

Lol at Michigan and Georgia not being 100% to make the playoffs

So Michigan loses champ game. 11-1 OSU gonna jump us?

10-3 lol k state?

So dumb

Pretty sure that the inaugrial version of the playoff estimator in 2014 had OSU at 1% to make the playoffs at the same point in the season. I’m guessing they tweeked a few assumtions after that.

ROFL and osu is firing their dc already… again. Nervous birds

2 Likes

LOL that’s amazing

1 Like

19% KSU makes the playoff is absolute madness

1 Like

Here’s what it says if all the favorites win except Michigan. LOL.

Even more LOL. This is absurd.

Makes zero sense. There is no way that happens unless they spend tens of millions on payoffs.

Pretty surprised that Shaw stepped down, but I suppose that is the timely and graceful end to what was on the whole a remarkably good era of Stanford football. It could be several coaches before another gets half as many Pac-* titles.

What the hell am I looking at

https://twitter.com/espncfb/status/1596995994171736064?s=46&t=AqpcCZZaQ1AKAdIncvwaUA

2 Likes

Wow these lines. Basically a 1/4 chance TCU and USC both win.

https://twitter.com/jeffreybenson12/status/1596993276854571008?s=46&t=AqpcCZZaQ1AKAdIncvwaUA

1 Like

So usc is going to win 55% of the time. How is there playoff percentage not 55%?

People need to stop assigning percentages to subjective decisions.

2 Likes