Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

I tried some infused flower testing at a whopping 67% and let me just illustrate the experience with a gif

6 Likes

6 Likes

What is infused flower testing?

Sorry, should be a comma. Infused flower, which was testing at 67%

Lol damn. How did you smoke it and how much?

1 Like

Infused pre-roll. Shared it with my wife and sister. My wife is a major, major, major stoner, so for her to be affected let me know I’d lost all touch with how I’d been affected too lol.

The nearest I can describe the experience. You’re six years old, lying on the grass, watching the clouds for hours on end.

I feel like I spend my whole life reaching back for that kind of experience, and yet this pre-roll for a brief time made that my entire existence.

8 Likes

Finally made some Green Dragon. 8 hours at 130F in the Magical Butter machine. I took 5ml a bit ago and after an initial moderate high, I’m feeling nice and relaxed. I think it’s 5-6mg THC per ml, not much alcohol burn, and bad but not unbearable taste. I keep telling my kids that green is red and now I can shine a light through this stuff and prove it to them. Used an ounce of a 90/10 indica dominant hybrid and 750ml of Everclear. Super mellow body high. Going to double the dose later tonight and see how that goes.

deepsea

9 Likes

Nice, dude. From the frost on the bottles, it looks like you’re keeping them in the freezer? What’s your thinking about that?

Update here: this past weekend I strained out my AVB tincture. I haven’t given it a proper controlled test yet but am hoping to this weekend. I’ll try to post results with a pic or two if I have time.

2 Likes

I looked up stuff on the internet to decide how to do it and saw freezer methods, so I figure storing it there can’t hurt. Also saw a few recommendations for refrigeration. Update for me is the stuff tastes tolerable if you take it one ml at a time and 5-10 ml in a large cup of coffee is very noticeable taste wise. Effects are very pleasant at all doses so far, but inducing sleep isn’t one of them for me. I feel super relaxed, body aches fade, road rage is nowhere to be found, but my head feels clear and energized. Lasts 3-4 hours for 5-15ml doses.

2 Likes

I suppose not quite the same as an alcohol-infused tincture, but what you described is I believe a counterintuitive benefit that keeps people from appreciating what cannabis can do for them. I would have thought I’d want caffeine or some other stimulant to help me focus, but what really helps me focus is canniboids. They quiet my mind enough that I can choose what to focus on for long periods instead of being swept up in each impulse.

1 Like

Sony Movies Action channel is currently showing “12 O’Clock High” - which would be quite fitting :relaxed:

1 Like

On the subject of b&w films I occasionally find myself on Talking Pictures TV - which I recently learnt was literally run by an old chap and his daughter from a garden shed (well maybe a house - but still) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to find this thread. Just got back from Durango and picked up about ten different strains to sample. Trying to up my weed intake and lower by booze consumption post-election.

2 Likes

i love those super dense nugs

Coming here every month or 2 is one of life’s wonders of the world :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

The Ripper!

1 Like
3 Likes

That’s not evidence. That’s a business plan. Impressive for a 19 year old.

The driver admitted to have marijuana in the vehicle and upon further investigation, the deputy located marijuana in a jar, marijuana packaged for re-sale, a pipe, sandwich bags, and a notepad with distribution amounts and prices.

Can someone please tell me what the ever living frick a wide mouthed dab straw is good for?

Went through a G of OG Skywalker Kush live resin the 3 days following Election Day and estimate I lost ~ 15% using a wide mouth nectar collector.