Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

I’ve been using the pens, but I do feel like 1) the effect is not quite as strong and 2) something about them doesn’t taste perfectly safe, whether it’s the chemicals or the heating element. I don’t have access to the higher-quality carts here unfortunately. Also not really a fan of the effect from edibles.

Just ordered an Arizer Solo 2, excited for that to come in.

I had a Wispr 2 a few years ago and loved it. Seems like Iolite isn’t coming out with new products anymore though? Might pick one up anyway if the Arizer turns out to be not portable enough.

I’ve been using a volcano digit for 10 years and it still runs perfectly. Not very portable tho.

1 Like

arizer extreme q is the volcano rip off I mentioned I have. Works great. Not sure if it’s actually a volcano ripoff tbh, it was a lot cheaper though.

1 Like

If you have a volcano digit that still runs perfectly, I see no reason to leave the house. :dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Any semi-old school smokers used to have a Vapor Bros vaporizer in the pre-volcano days with the wood box with the heating element and glass piece on the end of a long skinny hose that you smoked out of. Those were the days.

2 Likes

damn. I had to google but pretty sure my boss in Breckenridge CO had that when I lived there.

i’m not advocating they go full science and name a strain A764-D9, but rn it’s like if somebody bred a pug dog for the first time and they named it Bubbly OG Fantabulous XXS. like, you’re a fuckin jerk.

1 Like

Well I think the Vapor Brothers are about 20 years old. I bought mine in 2004 i think. Eventually the heating element gave up and man you could get some insane hits just smoking weed out of the hose with a lighter to the bowl.

I had Jack herer at the weekend, used the last for the game and after :face_with_hand_over_mouth: now I got this Grapefruit Cush? I think… When they tell me the name I just smell it out 1st as who really knows anyways.

JH :+1::+1::+1:
Grapefruit :+1::+1:

I have some Jack Herer right now. Super solid sativa.

1 Like

I’ve only found 1 more strain that I really like as much as JH… Its not often we get it here as it goes so fast :sweat_smile:

Tbh… I’ve not tasted much at all though.

Edibles wipe me out… :fearful:

More evidence coming out that vaping in any form – whether tobacco or THC – is probably very bad for your lungs.

Until we have this fully evaluated, my advice at this time would be not to vape any item — whether it’s THC oil, whether it’s essential oils, whether it is e-cigarettes in any kind of nicotine form. I’d recommend no vaping.

iT’s JuSt WaTeR vApOr

1 Like

You can smoke THC in an e-cig?

Heeeeeeeelllllll yeah you can.

Oh, ok, sorry for my confusion. I’m glad I can continue vaping!

The latest death was thc vape.