Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

I haven’t smoked or vaped in over a month, and probably won’t ever again tbh. In the past week though I decided to give edibles a try to help me get a full night of sleep. For context, every night since surgery I would wake up after 2-3 hours for no real discernible reason, then stay up fora bit, finally fall back asleep, and wake up again after 2-3 hours. I tried melatonin and it seemed to help me get to sleep but not stay asleep the whole night.

Happy to report that I’ve had 4 consecutive full nights of sleep after taking a 5 or 10mg edible about an hour or two before I’m planning on laying down. Of those 4 times, I have woken up with a mini weed hangover 2 times. It’s certainly a much more manageable than an alcohol hangover. I think this would be classified as a minor withdrawal symptom but it isn’t disruptive and lasts about 15 minutes.

4 Likes

Hey now, it’s not polite to point out the impending psychosis that awaits us trail blazers.

1 Like

We already know you struggle with decimal placement. Gonna need to see the packaging before I laugh at you getting ripped over .05

What did you have surgery for??

It’s all good if you remember to titrate your psychosis

This is right about my wheelhouse. 2.5 for sleep aid. 5 for fun happy times for about 3-4 hours. 10 to get blasted and zone out for hours. 15 or more makes me fdel pretty nauseous about the 2 hour mark so Ive refrained from going above 10 for a while.

Want to do a 50 mg night sometime just to see but will likely wait til my son’s out of the house to do so.

Yeah, mj is a sleep aid is a lifesaver. Ive had the dame experience as you. Melatonin will get me to sleep pretty quick but im up in 3-4 hours. If I hit the sack about an hour after a 2.5 mg edible dose, ill sleep 6+ hours straight easy.

1 Like

Open heart surgery to fix a faulty valve I’ve had since birth and a minor tune up on my aorta. I posted about it a few times in the health care thread since it seemed like the most appropriate place.

1 Like

I will read your posts there. Thank you for sharing. Glad you are okay and hope your sleep gets consistently good.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1650176450023026688?t=dRDrRCk_ROTTQQKVFW8YGQ&s=19

Allowed to take edible after 4pm “won’t hit until I clock out”

3 Likes

There are places you cant eat in your car? Wat?

I guess I hadn’t seen this one before. Dig those mids Jack

https://twitter.com/bartlebooth45/status/1414018274086510596

3 Likes

Is it still the case that the recommended dose for anxiety is something like 300mg a day of cbd oil? That’s pretty expensive.

1 Like

30g of CBD is $19

Can you vouch for ordering from there or were you just giving an example? That’s definitely cheap enough to at least try for a month or two.

Yes, I received some of that exact product yesterday. You could also consider getting the THC-Free Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate | Gilded Extracts which has other minor “c-noids” without any of the strongly psychoactive ones.

1 Like

Sinners:

5 Likes

lol if that’s an eighth, they are getting fucking ripped off, and they deserve it.

1 Like

I hope this is satire bc otherwise it’s just too painful.

1 Like

Or that’s a giant hand. All things possible through Chris, I guess?

1 Like

Pot has shut down the Jolly Green Giant’s liver and turned him jaundiced.

2 Likes

That baggy contains the dangerous, Hispanic-sounding, schedule one narcotic, “marihuana”.

We are discussing legal, safe, American-made hemp products.

Our brilliant, exalted leaders, chosen from the very best of the greatest country in the world, figured out that the chemical in cannabis that causes instant death, or worse: reefer madness, is specifically D9THC. Furthermore, if you dilute THC to a concentration of less than .3% by dry weight (say, in a gummy) it too can become safe. This is why they passed one of the all-time great pieces of American legislation, the 2018 Farm Bill, which includes this text:

SEC. 12619. CONFORMING CHANGES TO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT.
(B) The term ‘marihuana’ does not include hemp

The term ‘hemp’ means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol [THC] concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.

I suppose the confusion is based on the old misleading thread title.

1 Like