Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

I think I’ve said it before in one of the COVID threads, but the sad truth is that between initially low vax rates among blacks and the massive spread in urban areas, I’m sure in those important states the Dems are at a net negative.

2 Likes

Meh, I’m to the point where I’m not very hopeful even if this shift happens and we win in all these states and Florida. If we are electing “centrist” Dems whose world view is basically a Republican that is a little nicer to gay people, then that ain’t going to do much. And the problems we are facing require significant action.

4 Likes

We would be better off with economically progressive Democrats who aren’t nicer to gay people.

On an unrelated note, I had a reasonably good conversation with my mom about why she got vaccinated, and she said she and her group of friends (all religious conservatives) all have gotten vaccinated within the last two months and the reason according to her was that so many people around them were catching it. It still
Hasn’t changed their attitudes toward the vaccine or masks, however, and she talks about getting the vaccine like she is talking about hiring a child prostitute or somethjng. The social dynamics are so powerful amongst these people that once one of these dominant narratives takes hold, it doesn’t seem likely to change even though many of them are getting vaccinated.

4 Likes

Stayin Alive

https://twitter.com/saintamourmi/status/1440348421471105033?s=21

Of course he won’t. He survived.

Two weeks from now, he’ll be telling antivaxxers that COVID isn’t so bad. I mean he survived and he’s an old guy.

2 Likes

You’ll never guess how this story ends.

4 Likes

With a video of him clapping?

8 Likes

5 Likes

Sick, I prayed for her to die and it worked. Thanks be to God in all His Glory!

16 Likes

I wonder if we’ll ever get to a point where one of these people die and their relative posting about them gushes about how much the deceased pwned the libs by dying.

1 Like

I kind of want to set up a fake account so I can troll the Facebook pages of the deceased.

Can we hold off on dunking on people because they’re related to someone who posted antivax shit?

2 Likes

Adios trash

2 Likes

Nah

That’s the whole point. Anti vax people not only kill themselves but put others in danger

2 Likes

Username checks out!

4 Likes

Oh go sit under a tree

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, these people broke Buddha. My elderly parents hiding and/or donning N95’s hoping they wear it correctly did it.

If contact tracing was a thing and one of these militant antivax types was the perpetrator that killed my folks, I’d consider it assault with a deadly weapon, and hope to have the stones to respond in kind(maim).Buddha would rage.

2 Likes

3 Likes