Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

I’d pay to see it. Along those lines you should check out “What Alice Found” imo.

1 Like

Hat Alice Found

3 Likes

What Lice Found

3 Likes

What a Lice Fund!

1 Like

No. No. No.

Do not do this here.

Make a new thread for this. If I see 40 new posts in an hour in this thread and they all say “Aging Bull” or some shit, I’m going to stab puppies.

19 Likes
2 Likes

This subreddit is a never ending supply of schadenfreude. What a horrible, ignorant, broken ass country we live in.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

1 Like

Here’s an example:

11 Likes

I can’t stop reading them. Facebook is fucking poison.

4 Likes

What prison is he patrolling in heaven?

4 Likes

Selection_062
Selection_063

1 Like

Guy probably lives in South Dakota to be so worried about our southern border

1 Like

There should be a prime time cable TV show that’s nothing but this shit for two hours every night on all major networks.

5 Likes

That would certainly beat all the Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives marathons that are constantly on in my household.

They could host the show from one of those diners since they are usually full of these dipshits.

3 Likes

lol last message gives away his family name.

what a dumb cult do you have to be to believe that correction officers’ heaven would be to patrol something or someone?

I mean, if its patroling for young black thugs, that actually might be their version of heaven

That Reddit is incredible

The Prayer Warriors must have batted a smooth 0 for 500 in August. Just a legendary slump.

Maybe they’re actually a cooler?

“Calling all my prayer warriors” aaaaaaaaaand he’s dead.

4 Likes

Man my absolute favorite part of this has to be when they get false confidence from that first rebound before it strikes back and the Swaggy P celebration meme posts that come with it. Check this one out:

How it started:

Also boycotting Subway over Rapinoe and retweeting Charlie Kirk on CRIMINAL George Floyd.

How it escalated:

How it ended:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____________________________________

13 Likes