Bump This Thread When Jimmy Carter Outlives Someone Nonterrible

9 Likes

Dear Sweet Jesus, Our Lord and Savior,

Please receive William (Billy to his friends) into Your loving arms. Amen.

2 Likes

Boxing Day just won’t be the same without him.

1 Like

The Queen is dead

How many people must die before people stop dying?

3 Likes

The ants are my friends.

Bill > Ian

2 Likes

All this dying yet Kissinger is still kicking it.

2 Likes

Can we root for Kissinger to get ALS and live with it for fifty years?

2 Likes

I assume for now that he was non-terrible.

19 Likes

Near this Spot
are deposited the Remains of one
who possessed Beauty without Vanity,
Strength without Insolence,
Courage without Ferosity,
and all the virtues of Man without his Vices.

-Lord Byron

And my favorite:

7 Likes

A+ to the Will, as I sit and pet the Chihuahua that lived 2.5 years on the streets and the Biggle born in a hoarder house and had one adopter that fell off the drug rehab wagon and another in an apartment setup that did not work for his level of energy.

(Beagle/Italian Greyhound).

2 Likes

Not reading any of that because I do not feel like being a blubbering mess until later today at least. Fortunately Roxie will never ever ever ever die so I don’t have to worry about it. Sadly, I do possess the knowledge that one day I will die, and the only thing that makes me sadder than thinking about Roxie dying is thinking about me dying and leaving her behind.

2 Likes

Cheers. It has always been my way to find the dog that needs the most love. My mom took me to a shelter when I was just eleven. We went to get me my first dog.

I found a tiny Pomeranian in the back of her cage, huddled in the corner and barking with terror. I learned she had come from an abusive home. I told my mom to please get her. I named her Tanya and feel pride remembering how happy she soon became, evidenced by her enormous tongue hanging out of her mouth with pants of joy.

The same happened when I found my next dog in 2013. She is a small mixed breed that looks like a bigger Chihuahua (14lbs). She is an excellent driver :+1:

7 Likes

They haven’t cuddled much yet (the chihuahua did her standard “I’m going to eat your face” greeting when they first met. As we are conversing itt she has her chin in his back. Small miracle.

He burows in blankets.

4 Likes

I don’t know man, there’s a lot of dogs that just attack when they’re scared and get scared or nervous way too often. Bad breeding and all, but we shouldn’t just give them the benefit of the doubt.

I don’t know…sometimes I feel like my wife and I should die and someone else should be privy to the experience of having a dog as incredible as we do.

Caught two of my babies cuddling the other day

3 Likes

All these good doggos yet Kissinger lives.

4 Likes