Bump This Thread Every Time Nothing Happens to a Scumbag / Obvious Criminal

Bump

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1507488185877770244?s=21&t=6uJFFesjOw_ODOYJaZgzKg

2 Likes

Mark Meadows

1 Like

Uncle Clarence

1 Like

His wife Ginny

1 Like

Those are all just today.

2 Likes

Bump

Rush Limbaugh is still dead

5 Likes

Discussing a subpoena lololololololol it’s been 2 months since Meadows said fuck your no and the lol “justice” department hasn’t even moved to enforce that subpoena

They’re all in on it

1 Like

One time.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/sandy-hook-families-seek-alex-jones-arrest-2nd-83679038

Spoiler alert: He’ll be slapped on the wrist and fined (at most), and the fine will be less than he makes in one show. Hence no-showing will prove +EV financially, never mind avoiding being deposed or whatever.

BTW, I’m sure most people don’t realize, but litigating, winning a civil case, and getting a judgment is what standard litigation lawyers do.

Enforcing a judgment to pry money out of the loser (if not a big corp or insurer) is whole different ballgame that usually involves lawyers who specialize in collection and bankruptcy.

Obtained a $1M judgment against an individual or 3 employee business? Good luck with that.

This could end up being the most bumped thread of all time.

1 Like

The wheels of justice turning slowly + people you don’t like = rage

1 Like

Lol dude they’re not turning at all.

1 Like

Mods be alert. We may need a part II soon.

2 Likes

I refuse to believe this is not the official @sourWinterAdult account

1 Like

Hes going to have to pay a ton of money to the Sandy Hook families fwiw.

I’d put the over/under at 99 million. Legitimately think it will be a 9 figure settlement.

Which will never be paid as Alex Jones continues living however the fuck he wants

He’s going to “have to pay” a ton of money. We’ll see if he actually pays a ton of money or if he manages to drag it out for decades and die first.

He’s also likely worth a few hundred million at least, all of which he’s gotten by pushing similar lies, and he has probably shielded a lot of it from liability.

So I’m not convinced he’ll have to pay it all, and even if he does I’m sure he’d have taken that deal when he started down the conspiracy theorist road. Be worth a few hundred mil, pay a hundred mil to victims of your lies.

Never mind that he’ll be able to fundraise a lot of it.