Brother to join the forum

See here’s the thing son, we aren’t all equal. Some people (like your daddy DJT) are born into an advantage that is so overwhelming, they couldn’t fuck it up if they tried (and he tried). Others are born to a family that descended from slaves and as recently as the 20th century were victims of legal and institutional racism (especially in Hicksville, AL). Social mobility is becoming less and less possible for people born into the latter.

I got a secret for you. Reading all those self help books isn’t going to make you rich. You’re a college dropout bigot who is allergic to knowledge and couldn’t form an argument to defend if your life depended on it.

5 Likes

You’ve made multiple references in the last couple hours about how you “don’t trust the experts” about COVID, and “don’t trust the scientists” about climate change. That’s called anti intellectualism. You do not know more about virology and climate than they do. By reading your posts, I honestly don’t think you know anything about anything.

7 Likes

I thought you alls lived in different states?

I know man. Wish i was black so i could be president or the best brain surgeon In the world or police chief or AG or anything like that. It’s suck if I got held back.

Nah it’s called being able to see a scam. Simple
As that.

so much life experience to draw upon, eh?

Your life is as important as anyone’s. Your liberties are not more important than other lives.

Of course they’re not, but your rights don’t trump Mine and there is no “right to safety” either.

Not true @jwax13 he thinks all men are created equally even though black people were slaves.

Joking aside, he’s clear about what he believes. All land owning men are created equal. But he won’t say that part. He just says All men.

Oh and that completely dismisses women. So not only is he a racist piece of shit, he’s a misogynist as well.

10 Likes

Ah yes, one half black President in 244 years of history of a country means racism is over. Another sick dunk.

Anyhow, I obtained video of the gathering:

7 Likes

Gee man. Why dismiss Ben Carson. And all
The accomplishments of other black folks and choose Obama? Sick dunk bro?

So your premise is that the founders meant that the right to live was inalienable but the right to live longer than the present moment didn’t exist?

Lol ok

@Heritagenothate confirm?

Yeah, pretty much. You think otherwise? Do explain my man.

Do cigarettes cause cancer?

Some say so? Others don’t.

Because he’s pathological.

We grew up Catholic, i don’t practice