Bradley Parscale Salacious Details Thread

Trigger warning for people offended by unredacted documents containing personal information.

In case you were wondering what she looks like:

1 Like

“fleeing and screaming for help” part ruins some pretty awesome bikini pictures, unfortunately

pascale top of the world! what happened? guess it’s true when they say mo money mo problems. thanks for not coming through on your promise of making me rich, trump. it sounds horrible!

not gang related?? uhhh what? did you not find the maga hats? put this wuss in gangster lockup with that beard and hair lol

1 Like

uh so is that 4 criminal former campaign managers now, or just 3?

I think we’re up to two Trump campaign managers who have a history of smacking their girlfriends around. All the best people.

i gotta believe they chose the differing titles of “campaign manager”, “campaign chairman”, and “campaign co-chairman” deliberately to make the political messaging against them and the campaign harder when they all eventually get arrested

2 Likes

It’s sad Brad that you’ll never be’ no Techno Viking

3 Likes

I know several people involved in the GOP “media consultant” sphere. They are, collectively, the most soulless, amoral, disgusting people imaginable. Like think of the biggest scumbag you know and multiply it by 10. Paul Manafort is probably in the top half of this group in character.

Separately, based on Stone/Manafort, cuckold fetishes run rampant.

Holy shit that guy is awesome

2 Likes

Featuring quotes from Vanilla Ice’s attorney:

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1324760788586909696

1 Like