Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

It was not. The vast majority of people didn’t give a s*** that 1 million+ people died in the U.S. That’s what was really offensive, because so many just wanted to get back to their vacations. That contingent voted hard…for Trump.

lol no

3 Likes

Anything to back this up besides your feelings?

Also you realize Biden won the election and won the popular vote by a lot right?

1 Like

:vince:

1 Like

Onion?

What’s undeniably clear to me reading this thread is that there are many who don’t share my #1 priority which is making sure an unhinged, unfit, career criminal who’s trying to overthrow our democracy doesn’t get back into the WH. I guess people have other, more important issues

Doesnt Easter change every fucking year?

2 Likes

oo6fg7doyjrc1

7 Likes

Quite from the claim from a member of team “it’s fine”.

I’ve never said anything is fine

You’re probably (and hopefully) right. It’s definitely possible that my concern/pessimism about the election + a few examples in my personal life of people who got red-pilled after getting mad about covid restrictions and then falling down a whole conservative rabbit hole has me completely messing up the population-wide impact of covid stuff.

The most likely status for Trump on Election day is convicted and out on bail pending appeal. Even in the unlikely event he’s actually in Rikers on Election day, he’ll still be on the ballot. Getting convicted “saving us” basically means he loses a few points and the election is less of a sweat. But it’s still a sweat.

lol lmao, you forgot to login to SSC account

3 Likes

Can you even get convicted and sentenced to prison then get out on bail pending appeal?

But yah even if that was a thing, you should find a betting market and get rich imo.

Yes you can get bail pending appeal. Sometimes. I already have a small bet down on Trump being convicted.

What odds did you get?

Bird’s attorney on the wire asked for an appeal bond and got immediately LOLNOed by the judge. Hopefully we get that moment with Trump.

Betting odds continue to narrow. Biden is down from over +200 at the peak.

Gavin Newsom at longer odds than RFK Jr is absolutely bonkers.

It’s not likely (and I would need much better odds than +4500 to put a bet on it), but I can imagine a scenario where he gets elected in November.

I can’t do that with RFK Jr.

1 Like