Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

Only if they are patronizing BBW providers.

I donā€™t even twitter. Iā€™d almost rather hang out at CP. 99.9% of my twitter use is clicking on a tweet posted on a forum like this one.

I think Biden not doing the Super Bowl thing is not a big deal.

At the same time him talking nostalgically about the NFL while getting some facts wrong about who played for what team or whatever in 1975 would have been jumped on by right wing media but absolutely endearing to normal people, particularly those in the prime voting age demographic.

You think he can win by hiding for the next 6 months?

It worked last time.

I donā€™t remember him hiding in 2020? Maybe I am forgetting.

You dont remember the Joe is running from his basement memes? To be fair my comment was mostly sarcasm though.

2 Likes

My point is that there are situations where Bidenā€™s age and its effects can be endearing to voters.

Obviously itā€™s a fine line and all but a lot of voters are elderly and a focus by the GOP on Biden misspeaking because duh he has dementia may (rightly) piss some of them off.

1 Like

there was a ton of Hiding in Basement and ā€œwhereā€™s Joe?ā€ memes in 2020, Biden won in 2020 by essentially making the election a referendum on Trump, and now it appears he is trying the same strategy for this election. the circumstances for this election are obviously different so its either a terrible idea that will horribly backfire or Biden is a secret 5D campaign genius and gets 80M votes again.

I donā€™t think heā€™s hiding and I donā€™t think Super Bowl was a big deal either, I didnā€™t even know that was a thing until people started talking about it

1 Like

Pre-covid he did slightly fewer events than most of the candidates, but I donā€™t remember folks making a big deal out of it. Then Covid hit and he (understandably IMO) cut out most in person events/rallies/etc. Some people definitely criticized him for not being more active, but I think most normies were cool with a restricted schedule in light of the health risks.

This is tweet I was thinking of l, the dude is out there campaigning and meeting people

https://x.com/jalexa1218/status/1761193991331103198?s=46

2 Likes

Im with you on this. Ive been watching the Super Bowl for decades and have never watched a pregame interview with the president.

1 Like

I finally looked up what ā€˜BBWā€™ stands for. I didnā€™t even need to use an incognito window.

Itā€™s always projectionā€¦

2 Likes

Tweeting about the 82 year old presidents erection has to be the absolute pinnacle of class. Take that Algonquin Round Table.

4 Likes

$1000 says don jr absolutely does not know what the Algonquin is.

1 Like

Who would take that bet!?

Iā€™d want even money on him knowing what a table is. Other than maybe ā€˜the thing you snort coke off ofā€™.

4 Likes