Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

Voters didn’t really like any of the others in that primary either though. The Dems haven’t had a broadly popular candidate since Obama.

Gavin is it man. He’s good looking and can communicate on the Clinton / Obama level.

4 Likes

And hes youngish. Something we desperately need. And oh yeah he runs the most progressive state in the union

I think Gavin is kryptonite to the type of “independent” hicks who could potentially vote for Trump. Still better than Gore or Kerry though. Regardless, Biden is our date to the dance so best learn to overlook his pointy elbows and diminished capacity. Hell, I’d vote for anyone or anything over Trump.

1 Like

In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (“if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?”), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (“in 2009, am I still Vice President?”). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he “had a real difference” of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Eiden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

Not remembering “even within several years” when his son died is… uhhhh. This campaign is going to be a trainwreck. He seems to be in fast decline.

Biden should drop Kamala and make Hunter his running mate

1 Like

Motherfucker should have declined to run a second time like he said he’d do. Getting fucked again by RBG-style unwillingness to give up power.

10 Likes

Trump is often completely incoherent, too. It’s just he’s hopped up
On amphetamines so he does it energetically.

Betfair prices currently translate to a 32.5% chance that Biden is not the nominee.

Can’t wait for the debate hosted by OANN.

Mr. Trump, please say whatever you want for five minutes.

Mr. Biden, what year is it?

1 Like

If Biden can pick out the whale that’s going to have to be good enough. LFG

Press bothsidesing a Republican smearing Biden in obvious bad faith in a supposedly impartial document? I’m shocked, SHOCKED.

2 Likes

The White House response is not denying the substance of the claims though.

We do not believe that the report’s treatment of President Biden’s memory is accurate or appropriate. The report uses highly prejudicial language to describe a commonplace occurrence among witnesses: a lack of recall of years-old events

But the “years old events” are when he held high office and when his son died! Like come on. Those are the kind of events you use as anchors to figure out when other stuff happened.

Not knowing which dates Biden was in office would qualify as evidence of mental decline for ME, and I am not even an American, let alone actually the guy this happened to.

1 Like

Joe’s just taking a page out of Columbo’s book imo

Man. Woman. Penguin. Waffles! ZUMBLEDEEBONGBONG!!!

1 Like

Getting rid of Biden is so obviously the best thing for the Dems now that it might actually happen. It would be a two for one because they could get rid of Kamala at the same time.

If I knew Michelle Obama was willing to do it I think I’d consider that a fave to happen at this point. If she’s not, though, the question of who you put in there is a tough one.

An AI generated Generic Dem is what people actually want. CENTRISTBOT 2024!

6 Likes

I’d snap take Michelle right now

I would short that market in a heartbeat. Dang, I miss PI.

Nah, the Dems are world-class at losing easy elections. Losing to Trump because they stuck with Biden is 1000% on-brand for them.

2 Likes

This guy is Ken Starr Jr.

These word choices were intentionally crafted to disparage Biden, either because Dems bad or through bitterness that there was nothing to charge.

3 Likes