Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

If America had sick ass bullet trains, they’d just end up sucking and having 3 hour security lines and be full of gun totin’ Cletuses and QAnon Karens.

3 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

Admin is cooking this week

1 Like

NYTimes responds (kinda)

Not even a non-denial denial.

Yikes. From the Politico story I thought the age thing was likely BS, but this response is shady AF. Their comment in the Politico piece was a lot stronger, and the only reason I can think of that they would publish this instead is that they’ve since realized that their comment to Politico was not true.

Maybe having a petulant 4th generation nepo baby in charge isn’t great.

3 Likes

lol, it’s just a long whine about Biden not giving them enough access. Not a great look when you’re being accused of doing access journalism!

4 Likes

Seriously though, why the hell would Biden show up for that interview? Who is the persuadable voter who will be moved by him answering 28 questions about how old he is and being grilled on Gaza while they simultaneously run “women love trump” headlines? Fuck them man.

4 Likes

NYT? No thanks, I’m busy

https://twitter.com/sternshow/status/1783862844301197796?t=tuVnX2rj9E4sUiY_-BQ-Rw&s=19

8 Likes

Man Joe is a good politician and he’s firing on all cylinders right now. He may lose but if he does it won’t be his fault.

3 Likes
2 Likes

He should offer him Checkers or Tic-Tac-Toe

1 Like

Good god, this is right out of the Trump media playbook! Say, “Yeah whatever, I’ll debate Trump,” blow off all the details, get a big dick-swinging pro-Biden headline on CNN. Who knows or cares if it will happen, that’s all below the fold. Solid move by Biden’s team.

1 Like

You’re on, old man.

Crooked Joe Biden just announced that he’s willing to debate! Everyone knows he doesn’t really mean it, but in case he does, I say, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, an old expression used by Fighters. I suggest Monday Evening, Tuesday Evening, or Wednesday Evening at my Rally in Michigan, a State that he is in the process of destroying with his E.V. Mandate. In the alternative, he’s in New York City today, although probably doesn’t know it, and so am I, stuck in one of the many Court cases that he instigated as ELECTION INTERFERENCE AGAINST A POLITICAL OPPONENT - A CONTINUING WITCH HUNT! It’s the only way he thinks he can win. In fact, let’s do the Debate at the Courthouse tonight - on National Television, I’ll wait around!

Donald Trump Truth Social 01:27 PM EST 04/26/24

Shogun-FX-John-Blackthorne-Anjin-Cosmo-Jarvis-Lady-Mariko-Anna-Sawai-Meme

The Anjin is happy to debate Biden-sama.

9 Likes

“An old expression used by fighters”. LOL.

3 Likes

that was my take away too haha

As soon as both their promoters are ready, of course