Betting on Sports

I covered my bet but not any profit. Same today.
Lets go Reds!

1 Like

Some guy did a very nice writeup: 8/3 Dinger Tuesday - Optimal Bets - Google Docs

Some of the better odds are gone now, but gives lots of options.

2 Likes

On DK, go to the fantasy side of the site and opt in to the myatery card promo. My friend got an instant $500 cash prize. I got “$20 if Alvin akamara scores 3+ TDs in week 1”. You get one for free and then can earn more as you bet.

It popped up automatically for me on my latest login. I got $10 if some rb I don’t know gets 100yds and 1td in week 1. I get another after $100 in bets.

1 Like

Got a big one on the board already with Jonathan India at +600

3 Likes

Nice!

Ended up 4-15 but hit Cabrera at +600

Finally made some money on this

4 Likes

Had my first losing Dinger Tuesday in like 2 months. Feels bad man.

Unfortunately that ended up being the only one I hit last night.

Ended up with India +600 and Vaughn +500 for some profit. The late games were rather disappointing.

You must have passed the curse to me because I hit a big fat zero yesterday. I’m in a bit of a downswing right now but I’m up big on the year. Shrug.

1 Like

It’s all so random.

Since I finally hit I might start arb the HR bets and net $100 in bonus each week. I don’t know. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This is a really fun promo. I didn’t get anything crazy ($5 if Barkley >99.5 rush yds wk1) but I should easily be able to get at least 4 and probably 5 cards. Can’t complain about freerolls for a few bucks here and there. :+1:

3 Likes

2nd card is $5 if R. Woods scores O.5TD wk 2

round 3 will be the $500 i can feel it

3 Likes

So far:

Ryan o299.5 w1 for $5
Tua o249.5 w2 for $5
ZWilson o249.5 w2 for $10
Ben o2.5 TDs w2 for $5
Ben o2.5 TDs w2 for $5 (repeat)

Hopefully at least one person in this thread gets something good like $100 DK Dollars.

1 Like

So the daily Will Hill loss leader (max $25) is tonight’s NFL pre-season game. How degen of them.

I got an instant winner for 1000 crowns

2 Likes

Going to Vegas next week with family, all 21+. None of us have ever opened any betting accounts. I’m thinking that we should be able to take advantage of pooling our profits instead of individually arbitraging bets.

Any suggestions for sites where I can learn how to maximize our profits? Any caveats about funding or TOS if the sports books figure out what we’re doing?

It’s the first thing it’s let me opt in to all month and I got the same thing. Really annoying I can’t do any promo and support is worthless obviously.

My friend got $500 on his free card. I then got this, which looked almost exactly the same I think.

Got really excited tthat I binked some cash…

But nahhh. Nice slowroll, DK.

1 Like

For my IL peeps, if you’re thinking about doing the $25 double your winnings promo on the Olympic men’s hoops gold medal game, keep in mind it’s a spread bet, NOT money line as their promo indicates.

1 Like