Betting on Sports

Yep unreal. Had Cards at +180 they went to -120

Yeah, same, should have hit cashout button when it was delayed.

Bovada has Knicks to make the playoffs at -800. Seems like great value, even if they drop to the 7 seed they’ll be heavily favored to make it through the play-in. I just bet it.

Here we go

Bob Baffert has been doing coke for years in the bathroom of Houston’s Pasadena.

2 Likes

got invited to pointsbet platinum today. probably a sign i should be betting less

2 Likes

I’m in platinum there too. Probably because I churned through 20k of bets opening weekend of the ncaa tournament to take advantage of the let it rip promo. It’s pretty much worthless other than getting a free bet worth 5% of any deposit you make.

1 Like

they told me i get $150 risk free in-play bet on soccer every week with platinum

1 Like

You do, but you have to contact them to let them know what you’re gonna bet before you bet it for it to count.

1 Like

wow that’s dumb. thanks for letting me know

Yeah, I found that reading through all the terms and conditions. Although might be worth contacting support to see how that works. Maybe it’s easier than I imagined it to be and I’ve just been throwing away equity.

1 Like

Funny enough, I just got an email today from PointsBet and it does look like they’ve made it easier. Your first in-play soccer or tennis bet on Wednesday-Thursday counts as your $150 risk free bet and your first $100 Single game parlay Monday-Friday is risk free. Will definitely have to look into the soccer one for potential arbs.

i can unfortunately confirm my $150 free bet was deposited automatically

1 Like

8931 points i should be diamond club

1 Like

Was your bet in play or pre game? I’ve seen it stated both ways, so wondering which is accurate? Or if it’s both.

In play

DK has a “make a $600 bet get a $300 free bet” today in select states.

1 Like

Not in IL dangit.

2 Likes

I bet white Sox -200 on DK and royals +184 on FD to effectively pay $17 for a $300 free bet.

3 Likes