Betting on Sports

I bet it anyway. Let’s go middle!

1 Like

Ahh, getting ~20/1 on a middle now. Still +EV at least, but obv not as good.

MSU +126 points spread over ucla on fanduel for up to $50

1 Like

Not sure if this is just for IL bettors but WH has an NHL promo going:

$50 min ML bet on either the Blackhawks or Lightning tonight. If you win your bet you get a $25 bonus per goal your team scored. Lightning are -235 favs on WH.

If you want to hedge, PB has the Hawks at +210 so a $23 bet will net a loss of ~$1.70 if the Hawks pull off the upset.

The total is currently 6 so there should be some action.

eta: 4-2 Lightning win :+1:

Zimmer’s March Madness props/sweats:

Ran good last week with conference tournaments. These are admittedly way more dart throwing/gamboooling but hey it’s March Madness, what else is it for other than gambling?

To Make Sweet 16
Ohio +2000 for $26.84
UCSB +1500 for $35.79
Winthrop +1500 for $35.79
North Texas +2500 for $21.47
Drake +2000 for $26.84 (stupid nitty Draftkings on all of these. Don’t post shitty lines then make me only be able to bet $25 on each of them)
North Carolina +650 for $300
Oklahoma St +158 for $539.5
Oregon +350 for $200
Florida St -110 for $440
Syracuse +475 for $200

To Make Elite 8
Arkansas +425 for $626.20
USC +600 for $300
Connecticut +700 for $200

To Make Final Four
Houston +450 for $100 and +350 for $250
Purdue +1150 for $378
Michigan +220 for $500

Added 3 more just now.

To win title
Oklahoma State +4,135
Purdue +6,484
Arkansas +7,079

$100 each

Let’s goooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

I think I pretty much like all of those bets

I don’t follow college basketball until this time of year. Why was NC State an underdog yesterday? Looking at their season compared to Davidson’s, my pea brain would have guessed NC State was at least a 5pt favorite because they had a much tougher schedule and beat / played closely vs good teams. But obviously this is nothing the market didn’t know, so what am I missing?

Right now I have accounts at

Stars
Barstool
BetMGM
Bet rivers
FanDuel

I’m saving up for the draft Kings first time bonus

As a Michigan resident. What other sites are worth adding?

Pointsbet is my favorite.

With this Barstool “Overs” promo, you should have some opportunities to clear bets for the PB promo at no cost.

Any thoughts on William hill

WH is just a straightforward no frills book. App is no frills too. Best UFC lines on average imo.

Risk free $300 bet is their sign up promo.

Last one today. For these risk free bets are you guys going safe and looking for -200 or YOLO and bet a +350

pointsbet is weird, sometimes best on spreads, but often the worst on moneylines

1 Like

FYI, I wanted to confirm if Alt-lines were included in the Barstool Overs promo. The T&Cs state:

• Only pre-live, SINGLE mainline OVER total points are eligible (mainline and alt lines apply).

I was confused by the sentencing, but they told me Alt lines do NOT apply to the promo, so just a heads up.

What do we think about Maryland +3.5 vs UCONN?

I put a chunk on the other side of that bet already

Same

I’m on UCONN

Maryland is an explodes in all direction team. Don’t understand them much at all.