Betting on Sports

Bet open to you as well.

I’ll pass I prefer the team vs team bet. Got 5 suckers against my UVA 2 years ago.

1 Like

Gonzaga played all comers in the non-conference schedule and whooped them all.

In unrelated news: I’m no longer eligible to participate in promos or bonuses on PB. Apparently betting $50/day on the 3s promo and giving them no other action for a month straight is frowned upon.

How did they notify you? Bc I’ve done the exact same thing

Sent me a warning email then an email notifying me of the ban after I placed 3 more bets

I’ve made sure to balance promos and bets across different books so that if you look at my betting history on any individual book I just look like a guy who likes to bet games and takes advantage of whatever promos the site offers. If they ever all pool their betting history, I’ll get banned from promos immediately.

So you want in?

What are you using to figure out a Vig free line?

good to know, I’ve placed only a few bets lately that weren’t that or the free bets there

1 Like

I was excited to watch the Gonzaga-Baylor game in December before COVID cancelled it. COVID probably has some bigger cancels on the way, but that is the worst cancel in the regular season

PB is weird. Had a friend who had only been there for a month or so, betting an ok amount, but nothing great. Breaking even. He finally used his pointsbetting promo, but didn’t understand how it worked. He lost the bet and thought PB was stealing from him (obv not the case). He complained for like a few hours, and now he’s banned from all promos, and moves any small market with like a ~$50 bet.

I’ve abused just about every PB promo thus far, but thankfully have not gotten any emails. Do put in a decent amount of action though, especially football season. Hoping I can make at least $2,000 worth of bets next week for the “Rip promo” and get $400 in free bets.

Of all the books in Illinois so far, PB is by far the most poorly operated. There were a handful of times they incorrectly grade a bet in NFL season. And looking at my 2020 transaction history, they switched grades on bets 5 times.

The Gonzaga line to win it all seems right to me. They played a legit non-conference schedule like mentioned before. They also have a top 5 pick, a borderline lottery pick, and a couple other fringe NBA players.

Adding: While the regulated books all had low OKST Future odds (~+1300), BetOnline still had them at +4000 prior to B12 Tourney. So I put some on them. The next day, they had them at +5000(!), but I was a coward and didn’t add anymore. Whoops.

2 Likes

BetMGM in Iowa just gave me a promo to get a $400 bonus with $800 deposit and 6x play through. So this PB promo is a great opportunity for me to offset bets on separate books to rack up some free cash.

I’m hoping some of the other Iowa books offer some good promos to start off March Madness too.

1 Like

FD still has NCAA futures up. Bama +2700 looks good. If they end up winning the SEC Championship game currently going on, they are pretty much guaranteed a 2 seed with a small possibility of a 1 seed.

Some good promos today:

WH bet $100 spread on select college championship games and get your teams total score as a bonus if your bet wins.

DK has a 100% bonus on the Bulls/Raptors game. Good arb opportunity.

And finally let’s hope @zimmer4141’s awesome find of Alabama +2000 comes through. Good luck today, ladies and gents.

I’m guessing the Bulls one is an IL only promo.

Hedged out with $2k on LSU ML. 1k at +226 and 1k at +220, so I’m +8k if Alabama wins and +3960 if LSU wins. More palatable spread of outcomes.

3 Likes

Ah, yeah I didn’t even think about that.

Alabama trying to give this one away

and they failed to give it away! Thanks zimmer!

1 Like

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

5 Likes