Betting on Sports

Oh thanks for the reminder. :+1:

edit: man, they are quick. got in the bet slip at Fl St -1 and then by the time I clicked “Place Bet” it had moved to -1.5.

It’s hard for me to imagine that a tip-off between Embiid and Gobert is anything but a flip. Gobert has a slight edge in standing reach but his standing leap is abysmal at 25". If Embiid is out then I dunno. Howard gives up more reach but is an explosive leaper.

If there’s any edge I’d think of it more in terms of shot distribution. Utah leads the league in 3P FGA which is almost half of the total shots they take while Sixers are very near the bottom, attempting 2P/3P at a 2:1 clip. Seemingly related to that, Sixers also score higher % of points from FTs. I have to imagine Sixers are a slightly bigger favorite to score on any given possession (assuming full strength on both sides) but I just can’t see there being much equity difference on 1 unit.

Virginia one seed bets pretty dire atm not gonna lie

3 Likes

They can make up for that with another 7 3s this half

this game has 19 3’s with 7 min left, they are going to regret this promo

2 Likes

Yeah that got killed pretty quick, but that’s gonna happen when you’re taking bets where even the fair odds are +400 to +500.

A post of yours got me to put 300 or so on alabama to win the SEC regular season for 5k. We are good sir.

1 Like

Unfortunately my only Alabama futures are for the conference tourney title, but still +2000 is incredible value there.

Just double checking, I’m pretty confident although can’t get an official response from support that all DraftKings conference title futures are for the Conference Tournament and not the regular season.

Wow at getting that for regular season. Even better than conference tourney odds.

I’ve watched 5 minutes all season, my bets outside of promos I could arb, bama when I remember they are playing, bama for reg season/conf tourn, Colorado State for reg season(+1400)/conf tourn, Michigan over Wisconsin (though it was a promo I also put another unit down elsewhere) and UVA for reg season, and UVA 1 seed.

CSU is the only one of the 4 2 or 3 loss teams to not have to play one of the others left but they also got the two easiest games PPD and might not get made up so that wouldn’t win vs any other 3 loss finisher.

in other words assuming bama doesn’t choke I will think I’m way better than I actually am at this

Yeah I mean Bama is 12-1, next closest is 8-4. Losing a regular season conference bet on Bama would be an all time bad beat at this point.

Today’s make it rain game is Purdue/Michigan St and there’s a great arb opportunity. Bet $50 Michigan State +6 on PointsBet. Then go to DK and opt in for 50% odds boost on any CBB game today and bet Purdue -5.5. A bet of $39.53 locked in approximately $4 profit, with a potentially bigger score if Purdue wins by exactly 6 plus the free bet from PointsBet.

1 Like

Aaaaaaand it’s down to +5.5 on PB.

1 Like

Damn, got lucky there.

1 Like

WH still has MSU +6 -110. I got in there.

They also have a promo going today:

Texas vs Oklahoma - $50 min spread bet - if you win your bet, you get $1 per point your team scores in the final 10 minutes of the game. Since I didn’t use my 50% DK yet I might try and use it here.

ETA: The TX/OK game was originally scheduled today but was moved to tomorrow due to weather.

1 Like

We have our first cold shooting game of this promo.

Just turned it on. Wow you’re not exaggerating.

ASU (7 3’s pg) @ USC (6 3’s pg) is today’s promo. -10 everywhere I’ve looked.

2 Likes

big money man city rn vamooooooo

put $10 (max I could get) on Trevor Lawrence 2nd QB drafted +2500