Betting on Sports

I’m not seeing this on DK. If it’s still there can you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the tip!

I don’t see it right now–might’ve gotten taken down due to games being played but the line did move to +4000.

Illinois was down 6 to Nebraska with 3 min left good god they suck

1 Like

Got in at +3500 with a small freebet. Go Virginia.

PointsBet has a promo going that starts today. 1 CBB game per day (today is Iowa/MSU) for the next 30 days, min $50 spread bet and win or lose they’ll give you $3 in free bets for every 3 pointer your team makes. Those free bets will certainly outweigh the cost of arbitrage on a per game basis, however, that’s a lot of free bets that will be piling up (and I think they’re use or lose within a certain time period or they go bye bye).

1 Like

I bet Iowa on PointsBet and Michigan State on FanDuel for this. Iowa averages 10 3PM per game so giving up an immediate $4.55 for hopefully on average a $30 free bet.

1 Like

I basically did the same thing except I used DK to go with MSU because I got +5.

1 Like

I missed that on DK. Good luck to Iowa winning by exactly 5!

1 Like

8 3’s for iowa with 5 minutes to go in the first half :+1:

1 Like

Make it rain!!

1 Like

sigh they didn’t release it till an hour before tipoff so I missed this

I had to use my free bets too cause they do expire and they only last a short timeframe. just fyi

Their promos are solid, their odds boost stuff is very mixed though durant points can be small arbed today.

1 Like

Hey there’s 29 more coming. Plenty of time to jump in there.

Wow! Lots of free bets incoming!

1 Like

13 3’s for 39 nicely done

Virginia 3 seed in the first bracket reveal but three big ten teams who have to play each other, houston/alabama aren’t gonna be ahead of UVA if UVA wins out and that just leaves Nova in the way.

1 Like

Where did you see that the game for today was going to be Iowa/Michigan State before it was revealed on the app? Details anywhere on future games or when free bets are paid out?

FYI, placing $39 free bet on Burns to win on PointsBet and betting $60.75 on Usman to win on DK locks up a $23 profit. Not bad to be able to lock up 59% value on a free bet.

1 Like

Maybe Twitter? I follow PB so that might have been it.

1 Like

Shoved the sprout’s college fund on Serena, apologies to Serena and hopefully there’s still a student loan program in place in a few years.

3 Likes

PB promo is Wis/Mich today. They’re both right around 8 3’s per game. I went with Wis since they’re at home. WH currently has MI as a pick em.

1 Like

I went with WI too. Make it rain Badgers!

1 Like

DraftKings has a sucker bet up today as one of their odds boosts, Blake Griffin to dunk in tonight’s game at +500. Looked into it and Blake Griffin has zero dunks in 20 games so far this season.

Now that I’ve posted this, he will of course dunk tonight.