Betting on Sports

Thanks, just saw the Pointsbet promo. Four books is a lot for me to keep up with. I think my least favorite atm is BetRivers, because the app blows and they don’t seem to offer the same types of promos as the big boys. I’ll probably drop them first once promo season is over.

On Pointsbet I also took the Steelers -6 with the promo of $6 back for every TD they score.

This isn’t any kind of new insight or anything, but it’s going to be interesting to see how legalized sports betting in new markets across the country will affect Vegas tourism.

For about the last decade I would go to Vegas with some buddies for the opening weekend of March Madness. I’ve had some really good times there, but I’ve also kind of come to regard Vegas as a pretty awful place. The pandemic has made it so this year can’t really be used as any kind of barometer, but once things get back to normal I’ll be really interested to know what happens with Vegas tourism.

I, for one, will be surprised if I ever set foot in the state of Nevada again for the rest of my life.

First weekend of MM is a blast I have been a few times. I also agree with what you are saying, fuck Vegas and Nevada.

1 Like

I took the Giants +6.5 if you want to fade me to make money

yeah betrivers is the worst of the bunch, their promos would be fine in a normal world but they’re in a gold rush for new clients here and that’s not gonna do it.

the time I spent in vegas was just so-so, too many people who are gone in a few days for me to bother with things like conversations or meeting anyone.

Hey I’m trying to bet this. I have opted in but I can’t get anything to show up in my bet slip. I’m not sure what gives

Is Barkley hurt or something? FD just posted a halftime promo of his total yards at >9.5 at even money. I missed the whole first half

Questionable. Ankle.

1 Like

Ah, those dirty SOBs at FD.

Oh wait I assumed you meant Conner who was questionable to return. Barkley o9.5 total yards can’t be right that’s like infinity to get there.

oh sweet! that’s good news, thx

They did a halftime boost on Thursday night too and it hit like the second play of the 3rd quarter. Barkley was -3 rushing yards at the half, but he’s at 7 now and should definitely cover. I didn’t get my bet in because the site wouldnt verify my location. Probably cost me $50. Oh well.

Yeah I dunno lol

So they made a shit ton of money off that yeah?

Certainly looks that way lol. I made my contribution

Think I should go back to micro stakes PLO

I think between us we could start fadeus.com and make tons as a reverse tout service

1 Like

Was it total yards or rushing yards?

Rushing, womp womp

Yeah I definitely said total yards. But it was rushing (I knew it was rushing, I just said it wrong here)