Betting on Sports

I implore all of you to go to your Draftkings account immediately and bet on Alabama +2000 to win the SEC Tournament.

They’re probably the 2nd best team in the SEC, almost a lock to be a top 4 seed. Barring major injuries or some massive collapse they’ll be no worse than +500 when the tournament actually rolls around.

4 Likes

I want to have money on every playoff game. Any strong recommendations?

I have all dogs tomorrow. That means nothing bc the nfl is unbeatable, particularly playoff games.

1 Like

Both LA teams gave me a nice L tonight

can you stop giving me touchdown scorer draftkings on that rand from the list promo, seriously

Lol I got TY Hilton and passed.

Hilton/Metcalf so far, I accidentally looked at the list and ML’s and first team to score and free arb stuff like that is all over it but nope. I’m sure the WR’s are weighted far more likely of course but it’s a troll promo.

1 Like

lol Draftkings server is strugg-a-ling

Seattle -3 sorry Hawks fans

1-10 on the year

under for the Bucs game

Fade me bros

Some guy on Reddit is tracking and if you bet every NBA underdog ML you’d have made money every day so far this year

I guess people forgot that tibs will win reg season games at all costs

some teams also take awhile to gel and the nets are just like whatever so far

Ran good on DK Odds Boosts so far.

Got Diggs to score TD, Godwin to score TD, and now got BAL ML boosted to +100

Holy shit accidentally max bet on Bovada and had to go up the chain to get it canceled in time. That was scary. Then I bet it for not the max.

I bet it today and it profited

had no idea that meaningless TD hit Saints -11.5 DK promo/other book Bears +12.5 I arbed out with right when the game kicked off and forgot about it. Wanna say I’ve hit like 3 in 15 or something like that since I started going for them which is absurdly hot but damnit I wish I knew.

1 Like

Alabama ML -110 at FD. $50 max.

2 Likes

@wheatrich you can arb this with $28 on Ohio St ML at +240 on DK.

I was gonna do this too, but I dunno, I might just let this one ride.