Betting on Sports

fun game. :heart: MLS

On Bovada you can bet on if BTC goes up or down during the Super Bowl. What a world

Another huge middle almost freeroll.

Ben Roethlisberger under 286.5 passing boosted to +108 on DK. Over 269.5 -110 on FD.

1 Like

Never expected this but I couldn’t place a bet because the odds changed in my favor

Damn had MVS 100+ yards and 1+ TD for +1200 and he finished with 85 and 1

1 Like

Marquise Brown middle
Over 41.5 boosted 20% to +108 DK
Under 47.5 -110 FD

1 Like

Browns +3 lock city. They win this game

Took under 47 -130.

2(3/4)-2(0/1) or Cleveland scoring 13-16 is the likeliest scenario imo. Only a half unit bet but that’s bc I’m predisposed to overs (for various reasons); more value than I sized the bet (.25 kelly on unders basically).

they unleashed Baker last week versus a pretty good Tennessee team. the Ravens are found out

it’s in Cleveland… some fans will be there. Browns are having a season and could be 1 game back of Pitt for the division, with a head-to-head remaining iirc

1 Like

I distinctly recall looking at this week’s slate last Wednesday night and thinking, “Imagine having to rely on the Cleveland goddamn Browns to bail you out next Monday.”

Welp we no longer have to imagine.

But damn I just don’t see how I can put my finances in Baker Mayfield’s moron hands…

1 Like

I like it.

What’s your final score?

1 Like

I’m also well aware of how Cle randomly blew Balt out last year, 40-25 (at Balt).

Was the biggest wtf game of the year, like when Indy (3-13) beat GB during their SB run.

Follow-up game Balt won 31-15, at Cle ldo.

*Just looked it up, was in '97 and Indy was 0-10 to that point while GB was off their SB and on their way to a second appearance (Elway’s first win).

Wasn’t there a bunch of talk just like last week about how Cleveland was basically the woat 8-3 team complete with stats and chartz?

Hmm looks like it’s gonna be a cold and windy night, maybe I’ll stop thinking about it so much and just take the under. But it’s only 45.5 and these are running teams! Ugh :man_facepalming:

I’ll be happy if Cle is moving the ball at will and held to field goals.

Bend but don’t break plz.

browns 31, ravens 17

Just got the highest value bets I’ve ever made in. Wasn’t able to share here before the lines plummeted. Shortly after it was confirmed he was green lit to play tonight, Foxbet had:

Willie Snead 1st TD +25,000
Willie Snead Last TD +25,000
Willie Snead Anytime TD +7,000

Seconds after getting my bets in these dropped to +850/+900/+270 respectively. I was able to cash one of the 1st TD bets out for 20x my bet, so locked in profit and am freerolling the rest. Let’s go Willie!!

1 Like

Lol nice! This gives me something to cheer for other than my .2U Browns play

1 Like

IL, CO only on draftkings but Clemson ML +100 vs Notre Dame for $25

@LikeClockwork

sigh, between this and politics I’m picking up all sorts of scraps these days. Two arbs today now for pennies, yay me I guess.

edit–fanduel odds booster has eagles +6.5 +110 for $50 this might be arbed on a few books. None that I have though.

1 Like