Betting on Sports

Alright the only double digit fave to cover today was Miami

What do, bros?

2 Likes

Raise you hand if you got super fucked by that Tyreek Hill TD being called incomplete and not challenged.
:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

despite 2 throws that should’ve been and 34 pass attempts trubisky did not throw an interception and still lost the game

Just take the easiest free money and move on me next time.

I heard trubes had 12 TDs versus only 1 interception in his prior meetings with Detroit… on the radio lol shortly after reading your post earier today

that just means he was due

1 Like

Should I bet Iowa -3 vs UNC?

I like the over on Wizards win total. Saw it on ~33

I took the Boys +9 and O45 tonight, which means the sharp money is on the Ravens and the under. Place your wagers accordingly.

DK has a promo for all states but PA, Lamar Jackson completions o.5 (lol), $25 max

PA gets Lamar Jackson o.5 tds (rush or pass)

Today’s hot tip:

Clemson is currently +20000 to win the ACC Tournament on Draftkings. They’re a top 30 team on Kenpom and the top teams in the ACC (Duke especially) kinda look like ass early in the season

Where exactly do I find this? I’m seeing them at +10,000 to win the CBB Championship and +6,000 to win the ACC.

Edit, now both the ACC and CBB Championship markets are gone entirely. Maybe there were some pricing errors and I just missed out on them. Either way, thanks for the tip.

I gave it a good 3 minute search after the post too and just gave up.

ACC one wouldn’t be up while the games are going on in case some key player gets hurt

1 Like

Isn’t that a long ways away though? (I’m HEAVILY buzzed so sorry if that’s a dumb question)

Yeah they must have changed the line today. Was still listed at +20000 this afternoon, they usually repost futures lines every morning.

Have to try to find value in the conference title odds because their National Title odds are dreadfully overtaken by the vig.

Free middle on Foxbet Cam pass yds u180.5 -105 and Bovada o175.5 +105

1 Like

Damn I was 2.6k out of 795k on the FOX Bet TNF game. 11/14 points. So close

1 Like

I have real American dollars riding on Talen Horton-Tucker tonight. I might have a problem.

3 Likes

I didn’t have a single bet in action today, until a last minute special popped up (Nova-9.5 for $10)

They won by 13

Cola for everyone

2 Likes