Betting on Sports

He is 3 for 23 so probably done. Nice deal for those who got it.

I don’t think he’s played any snaps since he set the record in the 1st half.

He played the first half only. Nice hit for anybody who got down.

1 Like

Just got this promo from ESPN Bet. I’m feeling like the Bills are the play here? They have the highest win probability in the WC round and the most SB equity aside from the teams that got the 1 seed.

1 Like

It’s probably close between 49ers and Bills. 49ers are bigger favorites to win 2 and 3 games, which probably come close to making up for the chance that Bills can win 4. I bet actual EV comes down which line is better.

Bet the lions :)

A Lions vs Bills SB gives me a pretty nice payday either way.

For those with both ESPNBet and Circa:

ESPNBet “exclusive” - BAL -9.5 +110
CIRCA - HOU +10 -110

Think you can get down a decent amount on the ESPN exclusive.

3 Likes

SF/GB - o50.5 :no_entry_sign:
SF/GB any score first 7:30 - YES :no_entry_sign: first score FG by GB at 7:22

They have KC +150 today

For those in Illinois, FD offering East Region Winner odds and “If an unquoted selection wins, all bets will be void.” Can bet UConn +110, and get your money back ~15-20% of the time your bet loses (IL or NW).

1 Like

They still have this market up and clearly state an unquoted selecting winning voids all bets. Can bet all three and guarantee a profit or money back. I’m sure they wouldn’t appreciate that though.

They had a great version of this in the regular season to win the Atlantic 10. With 2 games left it was probably 70% Richmond, 28% Loyola IL and 2% others. Richmond was available for IL to bet at -300.

The league found that Porter violated its rules by disclosing confidential information to sports bettors, limiting his own participation in one or more games for betting purposes, and betting on NBA games.

Porter just seems like an idiot. Made it so easy to get caught. Seems it would have been easy to do something like bet the under on 3s and then just make sure not to take them. Would raise so many fewer red flags.

Yup he’s dumb and it’s going to happen more and more with gambling so prevalent these days. Gambling addicts can’t help themselves.

Off the top of my head this is the third sports gambling scandal in recent memory. First an Ottawa Senators player was suspended half a season for something related to gambling(I don’t think they ever said exactly what he did), then Ohtani’s interpreter gambling millions and now this one.

You had some Lions players get suspended for placing bets on their phones while at the team facility

Calvin Ridley got a year for gambling on NFL games.

There also was a huge tennis match fixing scandal (or possibly multiple ones). IIRC it was mostly lower level matches.