Betting on Sports

Great callout here, middle currently in the money barring a late Iowa TD.

Ended up doing a middle for a decent amount when BSS side got down to -110 (lol). Super lucky too. One time the last Wisco defender made a pretty miraculous tackle and then Iowa had a potential pick 6 right at the end but the defender just went down. Will gladly take it.

Similar story this week.

BSS - Kesich (MIN Kicker) - u1.5 -110 Extra Points
DK - MIN Total TDs - o1.5 +135

Decent Arb with a small chance to hit both. Pretty limited on both sides.

1 Like

Nice find. Looks like the DK side tanked to -215. Thats some wild line movement.

Edit: nvm I’m an idiot and just realized this was for CFB.

Explain what we are arbing for the low IQ crowd

1 Like

team touchdowns scored vs the same team kicker extra points

the kicker probably won’t but could miss or injury or something

though against Iowa 2 of them requires a defensive TD which is surprisingly not as far off how many offensive TD’s they’ve given up as you’d think

If you want a lot of free Sklansky bucks, JJ McCarthy is still 50/1 on Fanduel to be the #1 Draft Pick next year.

-Heisman Favorite
-Current favorite is black QB and NFL remains hilariously racist
-Likelihood high that Bears have #1 pick is high
-McCarthy is from the Chicago Suburbs
-5’11 USC QB is stating that he wants Franchise Ownership to be #1 Pick

4 Likes

Im in two pools, one straight and one spread. When picking should i factor in the normal odds of covering/winning? (16 games this week, usually favorites cover 50% and win around 75%, so if i have 12 dogs covering and 10 dogs winning should i re-examine?)

The National Hockey League announced today that it has suspended NHL Player Shane Pinto for 41 games for activities relating to sports wagering.

The League’s investigation found no evidence that Pinto made any wagers on NHL games.

The NHL considers this matter closed, absent the emergence of new information, and will have no further comment.

I wonder what betting rules he broke if he didn’t bet on NHL games?

at the arena? (doesn’t say in nhl rules that I can find tho) fantasy hockey or DFS? (this is against those rules too)

It seems like this is a situation where the NHL should really be providing more info. Having no further comment almost makes me want to believe he did something really bad (like providing insider info or something for someone else to bet on games) and a deal was made with the NHL to only have it be 41 game suspension.

I read something about a third-party bettor being involved, so what if he was tipping confidential team information to someone?

Ya I think it likely has to be something like that.

pacers to win division 35 to 1 DK along with east champs/champs at my sad max on there.

The cavs aren’t that good, the bucks aren’t as good reg season wise at least to me, dame doesn’t play defense, the bulls just suck, so I’m putting my longshot flier of the season on the pacers. When I do these, they usually look pretty solid at some point then goes to absolute shit.

Small amount on the pistons cause it’s ridic odds and if cade takes that leap it’s not too far fetched.

Anyway Pacers -3. It’s fade the Bulls day. (already 3.5 in a few places)

also in puckville fade the sharks, they still haven’t won a game yet and they average one goal a game. I don’t know what the modern record for awful is, but if it’s not them they are close.

(lavine only plays well vs pistons/pacers though but pacers are just better so I’m taking the 3)

1 Like

Yesterday was one of my better days. Wish football season was twice as long.

3 Likes

damn, I could’ve used 23 units yesterday

DK has added first FG by team and sometimes there’s a solid difference for single game parlay odds so I just threw in some -400+ legs and put up a half unit if I liked it.

skipping the FD wemby boost cause he’s not scoring 25 in a game right now so I don’t know why everyone has it so +EV.

this also means it will hit

edit–I’ve only seen one CZR boost all year worth it (that wasn’t a flash boost only up for a small time but they lost too) and that was because I got to use a profit boost on the boost. It lost of course. A long list of absolute trash every day.

1 Like

wemby is 4/4 winning the tip so I’ve been using site boosts on whoever the best boost is for spurs players first baskets

of course they didn’t score first tonight rip

don’t think the market has this priced in yet but there is quite the variance before they catch on so sigh at this, could get rekt but who doesn’t love gambling.

wemby boost did not hit and wasn’t close 18 points 0 steals

saving $20 over the +EV you have to bet this crowd doesn’t feel as good as I hoped

Yeah I looked at that boost for a minute. Even though Wemby had 2 steals in two of his first three games that didn’t seem sustainable. Yeah CZR boosts are generally lol