Betting on Sports

They lost their entire defense and their QB sucks ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Their defense won’t be the all-world destroyer it was last year, but they just have so much talent everywhere that they’re still leaps and bounds ahead of everyone on their schedule.

You can use the same approach with NCAAF wins totals with both NBA win totals and NFL season player prop totals. I’m assuming most of the really good stuff is dead now, but there still might be a few good ones remaining. A bunch of mine had one side of the bet using BOL though.

Yeah you can find middles everywhere especially on season long stuff like this.

I think CFB Middles are probably the most attractive because the distributions are so bunched. Like my NMSU example, they have like a 0% chance of winning 0 or 6+ games. So 2 or 3 wins the middle for me and like 99% of their distribution is between 1 and 5.

Even if you get a NBA total with like Over 35.5 and Under 37.5, I’d estimate for that team the % chance of 36 or 37 wins peaks at around 10-12%.

me, oh hey finally a decent DK promo they let me bet

reads it

profit boosts??? FFS

I am getting absolutely deluged with DraftKings promos this week. Going to have to give them literally 10k in action this weekend just to take advantage of them. I am actually going to be legitimately annoyed when they finally limit me.

well I’m jealous, I get $10 worth and you get 10k worth

Yeah, DK turned on the Boost spigot. So far I’m about 2-8 on them. DK gonna boost me right into depositing

DK just nerfed their SGP booster by making it -300 per leg. Was crushing those doing 10x -1000 legs and then doubling the odds. It was always a $10 max but still.

Did you try it anyway? Mine have said that for a while but the -1000 lines still worked as of yesterday

Did you get the Ironman Promo? Shit is borderline exhausting, especially trying to churn through the 3k in live bets (i’m to shy to just run it through on 3 big bets for some reason). Can’t wait to blank out on all the boosts on Monday.

One of the things I don’t understand - when they have these lucrative bet and gets for parleys, I like to just round robin a dozen picks or so and eat the vig. But sometimes DraftKings tallies these and sometimes they make you pick each bet manually. Aggravating.

Got the bet 1000 on parlays get some free bets. Made them as close to -200 as I could. Felt like I lost all 20. Hate this side hustle some times

took me awhile to figure out mgm’s but this strategy for me has hit a lot recently and it’s been pretty rare to not at least get the bet back (I’d have to look it up, it’s been awhile)–find some low total going with a pitcher matchup vs some team I like, throw in a +5.5 game spread with a +.5 in the 2nd inning (sometimes both as the good hitters usually hit in the first though sometimes 1.5’s for both). Last one usually being a +1.5 somewhere, or an over strikeouts or a hit depending on whatever I felt like doing.

DK is annoying though not just being hard limited so I can’t sgp them worth a darn on those but they don’t have that 2nd inning thing and the last rung on stuff like runs scored or not doesn’t help. It’s not as fun.

I know most people got free bets cause that’s what shows up before logging in, after I login it’s profit boosts for the troll.

a unit on the Seahawks to be the worst record, that defense, they look really bad.

and clearly no depth cause the Bears backups just killed them----the Bears

For the last leg on MGM use the highest alt under and just do a game with a lowest total, which already works well with the +.5 2i legs

Usually ends up being -115 to +100

NJ is back in business with the Bet/Get stuff. I skipped the Iron Man one. I opted in, but not going out of my way to fill it. Whatever happens. I usually do that with the bet get stuff. I make enough bets to fill most of the quotas, and if not, oh well. Same with the “Missions”

Fun sportsbetting story. I went to the Phillies game tonight with my friend who I do a lot of my betting with. We have a long running spreadsheet of joint bets, dinger Tuesday, promos etc. Castellanos is at bat, two pitches in maybe. Friend says “oh I put some on him to hit a HR, was really the only decent line this game.” I bemoaned not having time to look at any lines before the game. “Want to put it on the spreadsheet? Answer quickly.” Obviously I said yes, no more than 2 seconds before the next pitch which Castellanos blasted out to dead center for a HR. I just burst out laughing while my friend stood there stupefied that I just snatched half his profit from the one bet he made on the game :rofl:.

1 Like

skipping tigers giants (shitty teams with power, shitty park), orioles white sox (awful lines)

not gonna list like everyone else today but mostly playing stars let’s go

Can’t go 15-0 unless you bet every game, I learned that from TheHip.

CWS @ BAL lines do suck pretty hard, so took another Elvis Andrus flyer. Hitting that one would make my week. For some reason no HR lines up on any sites for STL/CHC, anyone know what’s up with that?

Dingers 8-23-22

1 Like

Double header?

tw 82 Goldschmidt (STL) +330
(STL)(CHC)

tw 112 Realmuto (PHIL) +450
tw 82 Acuna (ATL) +330
tw 130 Rutschman (BAL) +520
tw 87 Rizzo (NYY) +350
SKIP (SFG)(DET)
tw 72 Trout (LAA) +290
tw 85 Guerrero Jr (TOR) +340
tw 110 Melendez (KC) +440
tw 117 Bregman (HOU) +470
tw 97 NLowe (TEX) +390
tw 140 Gimenez (CLE) +560
tw 120 Anderson (MIA) +480
tw 100 Suarez (SEA) +400
(MILW)(LAD)

Went off the board on a couple, but mostly chalk. Probably skipping the Stl/ChC night game. Definitely not skipping the Milw/Lad game, but waiting for lineups.