Being a mod or admin is intolerable, and this community is at a high risk of dying

Wrong. But an easy way for you to gather people sympathetic to your side.

1 Like

No it doesnā€™t. It demands nothing.

Dammit, we trust your judgment to reprimand people. Those who donā€™t can leave.

Weā€™re not done squeezing Blockbuster yet

3 Likes

I no longer do. So speak for yourself. Edit: Oh I didnā€™t see the part where that means Iā€™m just supposed to leave.

2 Likes

I am not sure why allowing people to complain about mod actions in the About Moderation thread is an issue. If they complain elsewhere, then I think action should be taken, but donā€™t see why we should silence complaints about mod action.

7 Likes

Yeah, as much as I would love to blame the c word stuff it is mostly the personality of jal and cuse that has caused most of the problems. Both people cannot mentally deal with being moderated. It is part of why cuse quit, and is why weā€™re dealing with this thread.

CanadaMatt3004 4 Mod!

I think thereā€™s a decent variety of people in Side A. I see them as:

1. People who are as you describe, feel singled out;
  2. People who are as I described; and
  3. People who are just trolling.

Wow where do I get in line to lick your boots?

2 Likes

i think boredsocial already tried this, RIP :(

5 Likes

This is not helpful.

As a mod I will ban jal d24 Wookie goofy and jman for 24 hours. If any of them make a comment about it I will ban them again for 48 hours. If any of them respond to each other or reference each other in any way I will ban them for 24 hours and double it for every offense.

This has been my pitch.

6 Likes

OK, re-re-re-re-re-relitigating the c-word drama ITT was a massive mistake. Letā€™s stop.

I dont tend to wear boots. What are your thoughts on licking slip on sandals?

1 Like

He made a really bad post. I deleted a different more abrasive response.

Fair.

Iā€™m not sure ā€œReally bad postā€ is in my range.

2 Likes

Completely depends upon my mood at the time.

2 Likes

Also: